Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,( R ) ------ [ 3750 ] ------- [ 2960 A ]                        |------------ [ 2960 B ]I had these VLAN on the 3750 & 2960:- Vlan 8 (mgnt Vlan), Vlan 17, Vlan 34, Vlan 35Basically I had already configure switchport protected on all the port o...

Hello. I am having some troubles with my CISCO PIX 501 configuration.Since a few month ago I started to get random disconnections on my network (from inside to outside). The machines can ping the DC or the Pix but cannot surf over the internet. The o...

Hello everyone,I've recently found that one of the switches on my network (which I never set up) is running a "no spanning-tree vlan 3, 5, 10" command, which I want to remove, but I have been unable to. When I do try and type in "spanning-tree vlan 3...

DavidEJoy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The issue is DSCP is preserved from SiteA to SiteB whereas DSCP marking is not preseved from SiteB to SiteA.  (Site A) Phone----Cisco 3560 SW----Cisco 1921 Router========(Bonded T1)=========Cisco 1921 Router-----Cisco 2960 SQ---Phone (Site B)Site A C...

v4meet999 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was viewing VSS configuration in latest 4500 switch configuration guidehttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/XE3.5.0E/15.21E/configuration/guide/vss.html#wp1053927Under pre requisite, it says that SUP 7E and 7LE are supp...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, We have connected ASR 1004 to Catalyst 6500 switch.The interface connected to ASR is coming up and ASR is seen in CDP neighbor of switch but we are unable to ping the ASR.In ASR we were unable to even  see Catalyst 6500 in CDP neighbor det...

Greetings everyone, I just started at a new company in which the previous network engineer left half way through completing a new core infrastructure design.  I'm kind of working off his base but made some changes.  My question is, ultilizing the fol...