Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to detect the URL domain name like yahoo.com and forward the HTTP request to some other server within the LAN. I need this for a customer POC , where I have to forward the request to a internal server to inject some parameters in the U...

jayrajag by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to implement CoPP on a 6500 and need some assistance.I wish to rotect the switch/network during any event such as virus outbreak, and retain remote access via telnet.I have created several classes for known traffic, and applied as tra...

Hi, Currently I have a 3750X IOS version 15.02SE and I have run into a bug which causes the switch to reboot when the CPU utilization goes too high. This was because of logging which I had configured on the access lists. Pretty soon I will need to up...

Dears, I have two cisco 37450 layer3 switches.The first switch details are:-WS-C3750-48TS , SW version (12.2 (25) SEE1), and the SW image (C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M) the ports Fa 10/100  The second switch fetails are:-WS-C3750X-24, SW version (12.2(55)SE5...

Dears, I have two cisco 37450 layer3 switches.The first switch details are:-WS-C3750-48TS , SW version (12.2 (25) SEE1), and the SW image (C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M) the ports Fa 10/100  The second switch fetails are:-WS-C3750X-24, SW version (12.2(55)SE5...

Hello all, I'm a bit new to Cisco and would just like to know if this should be possible. We're currently using a Cisco 3550-48-smi switch for our LAN and basically just ran out of ports. We are getting a 3548-XL soon and wondering if I'd be able to ...

agangaram by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks!I'm a bit confused and need some guidance.  We have a 4510 connected to a Nexus 3064.  Our SAN, server management NICs and server iSCSI NICs will be connecting to the Nexus.  We wanted to use, or at least test, jumbo frames.  Based on the r...

I have a 3560 POE that will no longer boot and I am not able to load a fresh copy of software onto it.  It appears that it has lost all data.  When I attempt to TFTP a new IOS, I receive that following error:  Transfer cancelled by remote systemI hav...

hartsellda by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS Setup

I am setting up QOS for Vmware View.  I have everything setup on my core switch that the View environment directly plugs into.  Do I need to put the same config on all of my closet switches as well.  Or will the tag stay on the traffic as it travels ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card