Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I will perform backup data for a Catalyst switch failure.SNMP agent feature is enabled on the switch, and the switch is configured the following configuration:   snmp-server ifindex persistShould I backup nvram:ifIndex-table from the switch for a ...

Resolved! NAT Confusion

Hi AllA client wants to setup a VPN with us and they want us to traffic non-RFC1918 (Public IP) address through the tunnel. The tunnel is between one of our servers and one of their servers. Our server which has a IP address of 172.16.xx.yy is alread...

mmapa1980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw this digram from Cisco,but no configuration example. Right now I have nexus 7010 with sup 2 version 6.2.2. I could not assign the interface mgmt 0 to the different VDC. Do anyone do out of band management for VDCs? or can anyone let me know how...

Hi,In a wiring closet this morning one 3750X switch in a stack of three switch was not working. No led at all. I unplug the AC power and remove the stack-power cable. Meanwhile the 2 others switch continue to operate without problem since I have a fi...

I am working on a Cata switch, i am working on bonding ports for increased bandwidth (trying to bond 2 1gb interfaces for 2gb of bandwidth)if i recall coorectly i need to create a channel and then configure both intercaes to use that channel, then ta...

I have some SG200 switches.  Some are small -08 versions running 1.0.3.3 firmware.I have the Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart SwitchAdministration Guide Release 1.3The manual alludes to places that I can't find to set up SNMP.It appears that Sec...

fmarshall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes