Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I installed Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2.0 on MAC OS Monterey V.12.5.1 and every time I launch it within standard account, I get a problem report window titled PACKET TRACER QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY.The window includes following (full message at the end). Ap...

We have radius configured as follows on a Nexus 9000 switch. However the Nexus switch is not sending the radius authentication requests to the Windows NPS server. Are any configuration steps missing in the following lines? Questions:Is the command "r...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco sg350x 24 port with 10gig uplinks running as as small scale isp distribution switch my network scenario is i have 3 different isp routers connected to 1 gig portsremaining were used as downlinks. I am getting this error "%2SWMACTBL-...

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure a 2960L-SM-16PS switch via the IOS Console?  This switch seems to have most of the standard IOS console commands with the exception of being able to go into global config mode.  If I type in "config t" ...

Hello All,I found Fluctuating Performance just  in 1 switches (C2960) connected with PCs by F0/X ports and connected to core-Switch by up-link G0/1,the effected PCs , just on this switches , no issue with other switches with same VLANas per attached ...

flapping-2.png
W-ALI by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to do a lab in PT. and get the following error: FIRST Router(config)#int G0/0 Router(config-if)#ip add 192.168.0.1/30 Router(config-if)#exit SECOND Router(config)#int G0/0 Router(config-if)#ip add 192.168.0.2/30 NOW, ON THE SECOND ROUT...

alextech1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Morning everyone,Quick question as to why this is happening.I have a switch that is only being used internally and isn't going to the WAN.For some reason, when the switch is rebooted the VLAN status doesn't stay up and has to manually be thrown up in...

Hiwe have just pucharced two C1000-48T-4G-L  and both of them have an abonormal fan behavior, an  annoying fan oscillation. FAN speed increases and decreases without a real reason  i have upgraded from IOS 15.2(7)E4 to OS 15.2(7)E6: no changesupgrade...

stefanoV by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes