Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'm having an issue with some of my access switches and am hoping that you may be able to help. My network consists of 7 separate buildings across the compound, let's call them Buildings 1-7. Building 1 contains my core (C4510R), DMZ (C3850...

Hello,we are in the process of creating a Hyper-V S2D cluster. For this we have two Cisco Catalyst 2960x switches in use.When checking the configuration before creating the cluster, we get the following error message under "Network":The network inter...

Rayms by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been trying to revoke the IPlite license but when i attempt to do so it states incomplete command. Need advice asap, please.command used : license revoke flash:name of the license.lic

Rags by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco ExpertsI am running with this problem and saw many posts on this community but not able to find any answer which could help to resolve my issueI have Huawei switches running in Topology as well as Cisco We have decided to minimize our VLAN...

How can I negate this crypto pki certificate pool in Cisco 9300 48P? I tried using the no crypto pki certificate pool command in the config mode but it still shows in the configuration: Note: the device ID (showing as xxxxx) was removed due to custom...

Hi All,Seeing a strange access-list hitcount issue on Nexxus 7k running 7.3(5).Within an access-list there are some acl entries not showing any matches. For an acl entry without matches it would say '[match=0]' but for some lines this is omitted. Any...

mbaars by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there any config analyzer for switches as for WLCs?I have a large number of config to analyze and was hoping I can speed up the whole process a bit.

iores by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes