Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Im trying to setup access for our guests to go out a specific interface/ISPWe have our main connection to our datacenter.We also have a little SAT Receiver that we get internet from (10MB).I want a specific vlan to go out ONLY to that SAT Recei...

Hi All,I am currently in a position of consolidating our backup solution between two seperate infrastructures, basically consolidate one infrastructure to use another. At the moment both infrastructures sit within the same Data Centre and racks are c...

Jazz80813 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having troubles to configure PRIVATE VLANs on Cisco ME 4900. The scenario is as follows:We need to connect several DSLAMs on the 4900 switch, every DSLAM has 4 VLANs configured (VOIP service, MGMT, ADSL Private, ADSL Public), and sends the...

Arber_123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bonjour à tous, j'ai une question concernant la procédure à suivre pour mettre en place un switch  (et créer laba un vlan wifi) conecté à un linksys wireless router puis à la fin un utilisateur wifi (laptop ) + des utilisateurs fixe avec cable conect...

fer_douce by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a strange issue on our network.We have 4 nexus 7000 switches connected through OTV. The problem however is situated only in the main site. So OTV is not used in this case.We installed a new virtual server 10.16.3.6 (Server 2) configure...

Hi all,I have question about EIGRP auto summary.Lets say R1 is connected to R2 and R2 is connected to R3.R2 and R3 have auto summ on by default.R1 has no auto summary configured.If R1 advertise about its Lan network 10.10.10.0/24Ro...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pre sales query !

Hi all, Guys this is not a technical query but i really didnt know whom or where to ask so i am putting this question here for all experts (whom i respect by heart)Sir how do you guys become expert in pre sales. I mean client can ask anything from an...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I would like to know the Etherchannel sequence. If I have 2 ports in EtherChannel, for example, port 1 and port 2.  Source and destination mac is my load balance method.  I would like to know when the first packet goes to the Etherchannel,...

weilliu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have Cisco 6509-E with two (active and hot) supervisors SUP720-3B installed. IOS version 12.2.(33)SXI3 installed from factory. I've tried to upgrdade software to version 12.2.(33)SXI12 using instructions from document http://www.cis...

I have a 4900m with IOS 12.2(53) SG2.Over the past 6 months, there have been about 5 instances where the switch has rebooted itself.  Most of them occuring within the last few weeks. So it seems to be getting worse.  dumping the log data showed this ...

enpingado by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card