Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Does AutoQoS work for NEC phones? They do recognize the voice vlan in the switches and I can see them using LLDP.Anyone have a template for QoS and NEC that I work from?                  

Resolved! Nexus FEX Issues

Hi All,Good day. I need some assistance in regards to a nexus 2232 fex device.I have swapped the FEX PSU with a local spare.  The FEX did not restart after the replacement.  I re-seated the second PSU shortly after, and the FEX re-started.  Can you p...

Hi Everyone,Hop you are doing good.I want all of your suggestion on below point.1. I have a nexus 7010 model switch. As requested by top management, I need to do a complete health check up on this devices. Can you suggest me which are the points in n...

We're planning a big UCS upgrade and are trying to decide if we should move the datacenter networks off of a pair of 4506-E Sup7Es to a pair of N5Ks. I heard that the 5K loses a lot of throughput with a L3 card though. Would it be better to get a pai...

Hey everyone, I am trying to configure the interface vlan1 on my router but it's not giving me that option. I have been able to do this before on similar routers. Any ideas?router#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.rou...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a group coming in to do some testing and I am tasked with establishing a 3750G switch between 2 3560E switches. The 3750 will trunk the 2 different vlans between the 2 3560s. I must set up a promiscuous port on the 3750 so the team doing the ...

Hello, This might be a simple question; using EIGRP and having 2 equal cost paths to the destination; how does the router/L3 switch route select the path from those two equal cost paths? Is there a way to force one path over anthoer? Thanks in advanc...

Hi I have an issue, where I have Nat Overload configured description TO_ISPip address 195.113.83.158 255.255.255.252ip nat outsideip virtual-reassemblyduplex fullspeed 1000Below is my inside interface interface GigabitEthernet0/1description...