Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,When are running bellow TACACS config on one of our CISCO 2911 switch.We got a issue when ACS to AD connectivity failed on ACS unable to login with our local accountWhen tacacs usre down unable to login with our local account.FYI, Please find t...

Hi all.Is there anyway to configure 802.1p priority on a trunk port?The configuration current running is like this:interface fa0/0  # VLAN 34, untagged  switchport mode access  switchport access vlan 34interface fa0/1 # VLAN 34, untagged  switchport ...

The Root bridge acknowledges the TCN by sending configuration BPDUs with TCA bit set. Before to it the designated bridge will acknowledge the bridge that generated a TCN because the bridge that identified the topology change will continue to send TCN...

I have connection between cisco 6513 core switch and 3560x. The connection is from, cisco 6513 switch with network module (WS-X6704-10GE) on slot number 11 to Cisco C3560X with network module (C3KX-NM-10G). The SFPs that used are XENPAK-10GB-LR...

hi,This is not a very technical issue but if anyone can help/ suggess me its realy helpful for us.In our environment we have 24 cisco switches and everyday we need to login into each switch to check the uptime of the switch, that is very time consumi...

Hi Everyone,HSRP was working fine between 2 switches.I config authen on vlan 20 on switch ASwitch A3550SMIA#sh run int vlan 20Building configuration...Current configuration : 261 bytes!interface Vlan20 ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0 ip ospf he...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with 3 interfaces. 2 G/E interfaces and 1 T1 (serial interface) for a MPLS link. Is it possible to span the traffic for the MPLS link which is connected to the T1 controller card and send it via one of the G/E interfaces to the intern...

Hello,We we have an office which is using a hosted IP provider but they just have 15 x non Cisco desk VOIP phones and have their PC's plugged into them all on VLAN 1.I've created 2 VLANs there, 1 for Data and the other for Voice, would I just need to...

Hello all, I have been looking around the community to resolve an issue on creating Ehter Channel connections between my 6509 and a server that uses Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 4 to create NIC Teaming.I have found various configuration settings t...