Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! C9200CX Questions

Hello,I'm planning on buying a C9200CX-12P-2X2G-(A|E) for my home network. I'm connected to my ISP through an XGS-PON stick (10Gb u/l link). Down the stream, I got some PoE+ APs and two 10G ethernet devices. Here's my question:1. I see lots of models...

qzhou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI've got some storage with 40GB portsI'm trying to figure out how to configure my nexus 3548 so they it'll work with this storage.Currently i have a 40GB breakout cable to 4x10GB.Struggling on the 4x10GB side of the Nexus. My first port says " ...

I'm attempting to set up Cisco C9500-40X-A Switches with stackwise-virtual configuration. The installation is new.The port enters the "Not connected" state. following the Switch's virtual link configuration. I initially believed there was a problem w...

Raj_82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We try to deploy PC image to computers over the LAN.   When the desktop is on the same VLAN (VLAN 100) as the servers there is no issue.  When the desktop is on a different VLAN (101) which can reach the image servers no problem but it keep failing. ...

ironman28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We wish to migrate our Rapid-PVST+ network of around 25 switches to MST but for reasons that we believe are valid we do not want to start with the core switches. We want to convert one part of our network first that is connected to the core with a si...

Hi All, Please find the attached, we are using OSPF on Core and distribution switches, all desktop/laptop  users are connected with access switches. My proxy server is also mentioned separate. Question : local traffic is going from end user to distr...

ShirazAli_0-1669872057001.png

Hello all, For some reason we had to factory-reset all our new switch C9200LNow after reload the switche : prompt is thereWe download an image.bin from Cisco and copy on a usb stickAt the prompt switche: boot usbflash0:image.binEverything is good swi...