Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Can anyone help me to give me the version for upgrade, i need to use SSH instead of telnet, which version could i upgrade to?#show versionCisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(50)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Techn...

Im confused about the Active and Standby timers used within HSRP.  From the Cisco website:ACTIVE TIMER: This timer is used to monitor the active router. This timer                     starts any time an active router receives a hello packet. This tim...

lquin1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a bit of a dilemma on my hands, let me paint the picture:I have two offices connected by two bonded point to point T1sI’m on old 1841 routers with 2 WIC-1DSU-T1V2 cardsData connection seems to be great, T1s bond and give me whopping 3megs of ban...

We made a mac access-list to block a especific vendor:mac access-list extended list1deny vendorID 0000.00ff.ffff anydeny vendorID 0000.00ff.ffff anypermit any anyand applied on interfaces...interface fa0/1mac access-group list1 inWe also have a port-...

imfvieira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm evaluating some LAN design proposals and am seeing two distinct designs emerge. The switches are to be located across a pair of comms cabinets.Some designs propose a single (6 x 3750X) stack split across the two cabs. Others propose a pair of...

I have a monitor session process set up to forward data from 4 ports to a single output port. I am surprised to see that on the output port, the rate of output drops is steadily increasing:  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total outpu...

I have been replicating the configuration from our old router (2621), to a 3945 ISR. One thing that I can't quite understand is the sub-interface.My main network (Network 1) is 172.16.100.0 255.255.255.0gi 0/0 is 172.16.100.1 255.255.255.0gi0/1 has n...

enjoimark by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes