Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently running HSRP in our core with 2 devices within 1 HSRP Group which is fine.We have an adjacent building where all hosts use this HSRP instance as their Gateway which works fine.However we have an issue in that SRST is failing in remot...

Resolved! Cisco 6500 VSS

Hi,I telnet 192.168.1.1 to connect to 6500 swith configured as VSS (switch 1 and switch 2). Is there any way to check to which switch (1or 2) am I connected? Is there any command to show to which switch am I connected to?Thanks you,shawn

Noy-pi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we have three sites connected with IPSEC over GRE tunnel and running EIGRP.  I would like to know how is the router select the path for data transferfor example (H) headquarter in USA(A) site in Asia(B) site in AsiaWe connected both site A and B t...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured port channel between Switch A & B.Switch A has Host 1 & 2Switch B has Host 3 & 4Here I can able to access host 3 & 4 from host 1 faster.But I am facing slow when i am accessing host 3 from host 2.Anyone please suggest me what wou...

nvijaymca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know the failure scenrio if i have nexus 5k running vPC and cisco 6500 running VSS.I will be creating one vPC domain and one portchannel between vPC and VSS.Now if the vPC breaks what will be the affect on the traffic going to nexus.does...

Dears,I have the following EEM script:event manager applet CPU_Test event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58.0 get-type exact entry-op ge entry-val "10" poll-interval 0.5 action 1.0 mail server "192.168.1.1" to "essmmamn@gmail.com" from "Router@mail.com"...

Hi folks, I have designed a "hub and spoke" network that will consist of roughly 4 locations over Public Internet. My design was to run them in a DMVPN configuration utilizing EIGRP Routing Protocol - With this said, i'm not entirely sure how to begi...

jhotles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i got a question, i will try to explain the scenario.I got a fortigate 310b unit for the connection to internet with my ISP which is in function. but i want to configure a cisco sg300-52 switch to get internet from one of the eternet or ...