Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,Is it necessary for both DC inputs of the Cisco IE2000 to be connected to the same power supply? Although this is not fully redundant, DC-A and DC-B appear to be inputs to separate internal power supplies based on a previous employee's respo...

HelloHas anyone evaluated the latency added to a MACSEC enabled path using a pair of 93180YC-FX3's?I believe that we should expect approx 1us for native latency. Wondering what will be added for MACSEC. MACSEC is done in hardware but I see no way tha...

I have Cisco Nexus 9396PX switch and running OSPF configuration and now i want to tell all switch interface to not participate in ospf adjacency except only specific interface, so i there any global command to tell all interface in passive.    Here i...

I have two Cisco C9200L-48T-4G switch. When I did the "show interface summary" on the switch, I saw vlan traffic on one device and didn't saw vlan traffic on the other. Both switQches have the same version and traffic is occurring for each vlan. What...

SHINSHINSHIN_0-1670398650561.png SHINSHINSHIN_1-1670398713258.png

Switch is connected to router and on switch ,BPDU guard is enabled globally and on switch port going to router--we have command spanning-tree portfast trunkand now switch port going to router is in error-disabled state so shall we remove command span...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been brought in to provide some remote support on a hardware replacement and could use some confirmation and help from the community.I have a Catalyst 4510R+E switch with redundant SUP8-E modules, one of which has failed. I've obtained a ...

Looking into following line cards for the C9600:C9600-LC-48YLC9600-LC-40YL4CDboth seem to support 50Gbps SFP56. Does this mean that these line cards can take 10G SFP+ , 25G SFP28 and 50G SFP56 form factor? meaning those form factors are all compatibl...

GVD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9300 Power Budget

HiI have a question for the community.On the C9300 Datasheet, it is said that on a C9300-48P equiped with PWR-C1-715WAC-P, the POE Budget is 437W.When we check the power (show power inline or show stack-power budget), it isn't clear that we only have...

Hi ,  I try to upgrade a C3750-X 24S with tar archive , switch seems hang to "Extracting image from archive into flash....." here the log : FiberSW#dir flash:Directory of flash:/ 2 -rwx 796 Mar 5 1993 15:48:56 +00:00 vlan.dat4 -rwx 18586368 Jan 1 197...

athraya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For my task, I need to buy a switch that supports at least two SPAN sessions. I'm looking at SF350/SF352 or catalyst 2960cpd-8tt-l. However, the datasheets of these models do not contain information about the maximum number of sessions. Before I buy...

Qos

Hi All,I am observing high latency while pinging my core Mgmt. ip from the Jump server.Jump server located in Mumbai and core is in Haryana.I have Qos policy available in the Core device and i can see some drop in that.FYI.sh policy-map control-plane...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes