Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,If I'd like to create the vPC peer keep alive (routed), do I need a L3 module (Nexus 5K) to do the keep alive?As best practive, keep alive should always be routed, so a L3 should always be necessary, or do I miss something in my reasoning ...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I have a quick question. I have 1000V install. I have Host and VMs move over to 1000V. Is there a way to check if the 1000V is being utilized or vSwitch0. Is it possible to remove vSwitch0 since I am using 1000V? Please advise.Thank you...

Hello there.When I read data sheets of switches such as 3750x and 6500 models, it is usually indicated that they are capable of routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP and BGP.Can someone please enlighten me when and why are these protocols used in a l...

Hello i have two ASA5505 .On one i have erased disk0 and i can't access it over ASDM...I have copied the 2bin files asa-k8.bin and asdm-k8.bin from the working ASA to the ereased still no ASDM... My questions are : Are the licenses gone?What should i...

Hi all,I have just installed two SG200-26 26-Port Gigabit Smart SwitchThe reason these have been put in is becasue randomly the network runs very slow. I was wondering if there where any tools our there that would let me check the Cisco switches for ...

I recently added an SDFlash memory to an IE2000 switch.  In event of a switch failure, I can just the SD memory card into the new one. Both IOS and configuration is working correctly and tested.  I noticed that the crypto key that was created for usi...

going over my ACL i'm trying to figure out why the gmail app is not synching for people on iphones.  it works fine and was tested on an android phone.  should i do a deny any / any log for debugging? anywho, here is my ACLExtended IP access list 122 ...

Hello Community,I have configured the following ip sla:ip sla 7 icmp-echo 195.1xxx.xxx.xxx tag sla7_DLR_Package6_DMVPN_195.xxx.xxx.xxxip sla schedule 7 life forever start-time nowip sla 8The actual configuration is as follows:UK00132-DM05-MapleCross#...

I presently have a network where in WLAN and LAN is being based on the same network, utilizing the same DHCP server.However, I feel that this risks my network and would like to separate my network using different IP subnets, with each having there ow...

Good day,In our campus enviroment we have Cisco 6506 VSS Sup 2T as a core switch.Each of our Cisco 6506 switches contain:1) 6904-40G with 4xFourX adapter2) empty3) 6848-sfp4) empty5) Sup 2T6) emptySometimes we had a problem: on all an odd or an even ...