Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have three Cisco Linksys E1000 connected in one network. Is it possible to setup those wifi routers into one SSID, Password, detectable signal for all devices? If yes, please teach me how to do that.Thanks,John

Good Afternoon,We are looking to utilize the 10Gbe ports on our Network module we have in our Cisco 3750x switches.We currently have a stack of 2 switches. We are looking to keep our 1 GBe uplinks in a Port-Channel to our core while servicing 10 GBe ...

HiI'm a beginner in cisco routers, so pleas bare with me. I like to complicate things, so I got one IPv4 and /64 IPv6 addresses. In attach picture is a network that I would like to build.I got one cisco 1800 router with C181X Software, Version 12,4I ...

Resolved! EIGRP Issue

Hi All,   Ok, we got two routers on a site to site VPN tunnel. Tunnel is up and EIGRP is talking. The problem is on Router B it's not getting the correct route(s). Take a look at the output below. Any help is greatly appreciated!Router A=======router...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I mistakenly deleted the IOS from Cisco 3560 switch. Actually I wanted to upgrade and I uploaded new image and deleted previous one.But new image did not match with switch firmware and switch ended up looping boot process.I deleted new image as we...

mehmoodch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've got a campus network where all buildings are connected via single mode 1GE fiber. I am looking into upgrading the campus to 10GE and wondering if I can still use the existing fiber. I'll be putting in 3750-E switches with 10GE uplink to ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Planning a migration from OSPF to EIGRP. I'm firing up the EIGRP on my devices with an AD of 120 for internal and 170 for external. I was hoping to check the topology tables and verify the correct routes are being learned, metrics look correct...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade two Sup V-10GE modules in SSO mode on a 4507R-E chassis.  They are currently running 12.2(50)SG6.  I would like to somehow get to the12.2(53)SG maintenance train.  My biggest problem is that I cannot find a migration path that ...