Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,please do you know the one config ACL that allows only allow the exchange of files between two hosts, (ptotocole TCP / UDP Port eq?)Best regards,

Hi Everybody, sorry in advance but i dont speak english as well as i want.Well my problem is the next,  i want to configure ssh v2 in a switch 2960 series, i type the next.sw-apt#config tsw-apt(config)#ip domain-name whereversw-apt...

We have a 4510R+E which is configured as follows:Chassis Type : WS-C4510R+EPower consumed by backplane : 40 WattsMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.---+-----+--------------------------------------+----------...

Hello ,i was putting new image on 4510 just wanted to check if below command in need to put on or is ther some other syntax boot system flash bootflash:cat4500-ipbasek9-mz.122-53.SG9.bin   <--- is command which i have placed SW001#sh bootflash:-#- ED...

I have an interesting challenge where I need to bring online a second firewall and second wan connection into our core. The meeting point for both WAN connections is a 3750 OSPF area 0 is running between all devices My issue is that traffic coming in...

I'm a little befuddled on this, but I might be missing something. We are deploying a 3850 stack, with avaya IP phones. What I am seeing looks like a SW bug.The avaya CM is not in place, so the phones can't register and they go into a reboot loop. The...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We all know about redundancy being the best part to keep your network active and health all the time. My concern is to get more and more details about how we can get redundancy between two switches or two routers using L2 or L3 protocols/te...

Hi,We want to capture traffic for user wireless traffic, due to some disconnections & ip problems.Ours is a Wireless service module in cisco 6500 switch.How do i setup a sniffer on a pc so the wireless user traffic is found. which is the best place t...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Any one can share that, how to block ultrasurf in firewall network.I google, but not able to find proper answer and I can't block exe directly.Which IP and port I can block for ulttrasurf proxy...Its like challenge job for Network Engi...

I am a current student at my local Community College taking Computer Networking and I was given an old Cisco Systems Catalyst 2950 switch so I can become more familiar with creating VLANS and other functions and commands for Cisco switchs. The proble...

overton3c by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,  we are using a 3750 switch. we have three vlans and we want to allow only the mac addresses of our user PCs in the respective vlans. so far we have not done this. is  there a way to import all the users' mac address at one shot as we have hundre...