Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i have a C1760, and upgraded it to max specs.but the device doenst seem to hold the configuration i give it.does anyone have an idea what could be wrong with it?This is the start-up >Sep 13 13:45:07.698: %SYS-5-RELOAD: Reload requested by console....

For some reason I am unable to get o fut to the internet with my laptop. From the 2821 I can ping out just fine. I enabled DHCP on the 3550 and am able to pull a proper ip address. I also can ping the default gateway and router from my laptop but not...

shimabuku by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Members, I have one 1841 router and it giving my following message:Queued messages:*Aug 31 10:26:03.359: %SYS-3-LOGGER_FLUSHING: System pausing to ensure console debugging output.*Aug 31 10:26:03.291: %SMC-2-BAD_ID_HW: Failed Identification Test...

I just installed a new cisco 2921 router on a remote MPLS location.  I applied an acl to the wan port of the 2921 and I am not getting any "hit counts" on the acl even though the last statement on the acl is "any any".  Is there something I need to a...

Resolved! LACP Port Priority

Hello Guys, I have a small doubt about Lacp Port priorit values, as some doc says it ranges from 0 - 65535, but some says about 1 - 65535. setting lacp port priority is 0 is considerd to be better than 1 or , 0 means not available for selection like ...

RAGHU N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I intend to uplink NX5020 2 fiber ports to a NX7000 2 fiber ports running port-channel.I have created on both sides:interface port-channel10  switchport mode trunk  description NX7000 (SFP) <--> NX5000 (SFP)I have configure fiber interfaces like this...