Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i configured my vlans, an etherchannel and a router but my vlans cant reach my router. I already checked my trunk ports and everything looks good but i dont know what is going wrong. this is my topology.

Hello friends,   Our end customer wants to use an SFP with Part Number ACE-SFP83b in a Catalyst 9300. Can anyone help me to know if have compatibility?    Part Number ACE-SFP83b Description: 1.25G DWDM SFP 180km ITU Channel 19-61 DDM #   Thank u all,...

RLanna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi After enter below commands for upgrading, the switch 9300 reboot for 3 times automatically and then stop there (swtich:)What it going on? Thanks9300#show flash:9300#copy tftp: flash: (.....Omitted ....)9300(config)#no boot system9300(config)#do wr...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Network Engineers,I am a noob in the networking world.  I am hoping to one day be able to answer questions such as the one I am posting and share as much as I learn with the rest of the community as I gain experience and knowledge.  I am trying...

johndnoob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! i just created a basic topology to practice vlan and ospf. the case is that my multilayer switch doesnt let me get the dhcp address but without it i cant. first show me a SPT issue in the port g1/0/1 but after switch it to trunk my port works but...

Hello, i have a Cisco Switch C3560 whit IOS c3560e-universalk9npe-mz.150-2.SE5 but the command RMTRC40S(config-if)# ip policy route-map PBR_for_proxy                          ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker. and RMTRC40S(config)#ip vrf VAS  ...

I have reviewed the website and have been unsuccessful resetting my Catalyst 2960 switches to factory default using the mode button. It appears to be working but upon reboot it still retains the configuration. I am currently checking if I can use th...

pcwhyte14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Is it possible to see VLAN/Port statistics on a switch CS350.or to see which VLAN traffic transit on a particular Trunk port?Do i have to use an external tool as Wireshark?Thanks

fabiodna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I  have layer 3 at access layer ,In each access switch there is vlan for voice . for example  sw1 vlan 10 ,10.0.1.0/24 sw2 vlan10 10.0.2.0/24What is the best practice for the  creating vlan id , I mean do I need to keep different vlan ID or same I...