Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

My organization has datamax printers and we are running into an issue that I have never come across.For a specific stack (5 switches), when I plug the device in the port goes active for about 5 seconds and then dies. I check the logs and I do not see...

I'm having problems with the 12.2(55)SE7 software when using Tacacs. It seems the CPU load is so high I am not able to log on to the switch. When I change the config, via SNMP, to use local userdatabase I can log on, but the CPU load is still very hi...

I'm trying to understand how to tell if a Cisco port is using 10G as it is capable.  From what I can tell this port is using 1GB due to the media type.  It also appears to be having output drops.Full-duplex, 1000Mb/s, link type is auto, media type is...

kochjason by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We use N9K switch and we can create ACL but we cannot apply them in an SVI (interface VLAN) anymore.We can run the command without any error but the configuration is not applied.ThanksRegards,HM

There might be a bug with 17.6.4 and NTP source interface command.I have a 9606 setup with multiple vrf's.  Our NTP source server is on other side of firewall.  The direct link to the firewall network from the 9606 has no rules for allowing origin tr...

Ruhtra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP Server

HelloNow i have only one router with DHCP server configured in this router. I have plan to make the router redundant using HSRP. So when we using HSRP, should we configure DHCP on both router? If yes, is there any potential ip conflict?

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes