Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We recently installed Cisco 6509-E with dual Sup 720-BXL. We are using this switch on internet Edge. Internet connection is terminating on 10GIG fiber port.We do have following line cards installed.1. 10 GIG * 4 port line card2. 1 GIG * 8 port lin...

Hi everybody,I would like to know if i can and how stack a Cisco 4900M with a 2960S. I know it's not the most common but i need it.Thanks a lot

We bought a 3560 PoE switch to replace tons of PoE-injectors but when connecting the devices our logs were flooded with Mar 11 15:09:20.725: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Fa0/7: Power Device detected: IEEE PDMar 11 15:09:20.725: %ILPOWER-5-INVALID_IEE...

Hi everybody,I would like if is possible to stack a Cisco 4900M with a 2960S. I know it is not the most common situation but i need it. Thanks BR                  

Hi!I got a Cisco WS-C2950G-24-EI switch to integrate with a Linksys SRW2024 and something is unusual about the existing configuration.VLANS do not appear in the running configuration but when a show vlan is executed all the vlans are seen.The existin...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,Is there any way to log the output under "Established Sessions" from the show ip inspect sessions command of a 2811 router? By logging i mean recording, or creating some sort of log file in a remote machine in the network.Regards, Philipp

Hello, we have a backup sup 720 which has a 2 gigabit ethernet though port channel, to another chassis. Suddenly UDLD detected an error and got into err disable, then this err disable didn't let the interface set to DOWN, and created a switch loop, t...

rpastrana by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured port security on my 2960 switches with the following commands:switchport mode accessswitchport port-security maximum 2switchport port-securityswitchport port-security violation restrictswitchport port-security mac-address stickyswitch...

Hi all,I have some static policy-nat issue on a Cisco IOS router (2921). I attach first of all the drawing which include the configuration (only for Site A):So my issue is that when Server 1 is trying to telnet to 10.141.60.98 for example traffic is ...

lap by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a vast lan network with segment like 192.168.1.0/24, 192.168.2.0/24, 192.168.3.0/24.For diff type of users, which they are then natted with a public segment. and each segment is sharped accordingly.For labtops cisco IBNS is used for ...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes