Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a connection that is loosing packets, my show interface output below summarises the interface where i believe the problem is occuring. Please share some suggestions. My Hardware is 6509 running 12.2

slicerpro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I am new and need simle suport to how to make initial statup for router Cisco1811. What I have:I have manual Cisco 1812 (1811) Integrated Srvice Router Cabling and Installation in front of meI have Cisco 1811 connected to my laptop according to...

I have some problems with pagp!In the Official Certification book,there is a graph:"Even if the two interface are using PAgP auto mode,the link will still eventually come up,although not as a channel." how can i understand this!I have a test that set...

hi all,I currently got 2 nexus 5596 to do some testsFirst of all i wanted to create a management if without using mgmt0 (i use this if for vpc-peer)So what i did is:create a vlancreate a vrfenable feature interface-vlancreate a interface vlan within ...

I'm in the process of upgrading my 4507R core to a new 4507R-E. The old switch has Sup IV engines (WS-X4515) running IOS 12.2(40)SG and the new switch has Sup 6L-E engines running 15.1(2)SG. I'm trying to "move" my configuration from the old switch t...

mdean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to change routing path through the router. Topology is this:Normally traffic goes: from PC -> E1 -> E4 -> server. Traffic needs to flow like this: from PC -> E1 -> E2 -> E3 -> E4 -> server. Is there a way to do this? I tried PBR with no ...

Thanks in advance.  I have a 2811 router and asa 5510 that I'm trying to get to work together using 10MB ethernet service.  I have two Ethernet Interfaces on the 2811 that I'm using for serial interface and the other for my local LAN block.  I have t...

rgruber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TUNNELING

hii please i need your helpi have two sites(HQ and Branch) i want to do voice recording at HQ and am using MiaRec softwarethe problem is what kind of tunnel that will pull/allow the voice packets from branch to HQ for recordingall the recording has t...

Hello,I'm currently trying to find out when I should use SM or Bidir on given network.There are also N7K involved with multicast streaming. I also noticed on F2 cards there is no support for PIM Bidir.For this reason I want to find out is it possible...

Resolved! STP problem

Hey guy! I need some help for my network LAN.I have configurated some switch ( catalyst 3560 )access with the Fastethernet in access for Vlan 360. This Device is trunked with a Core ( caltalyst 6509)  layer, trunked itself with another distribution l...

d.navetto by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,maybe this is not the correct forum but just wondering if anyone can suggest any good network monitoring tool other than solarwinds please (mainly for cisco but would be nice if it can monitor servers as well)?Thanks                  

Hi all i have some questions about overrun count in show interface gix/y. first, overrun is defined as the below "receiver hardware is unable to hand received data to a hardware buffer because the input rateexceeds the receiver's ability to handle th...

Ray Han by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes