Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Please sort me out the issue for the below module showing inlet and outlet temperature N/o.How to find the issue related to sensor in the module or something else to troubleshoot in the module to find the issue.ws-x6548-rj45module 8: module 8 pow...

AK002 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two c2911 routers are connected to LAN and have HSRP configured. HSRP is negotiating successfully (active/standby), but LAN switch Enterasys Matrix E1 has problems accessing the virtual HSRP address. The switch can ping HSRP IP, and  the virtual HSRP...

Is this normal Behaviors for this switch?cisco WS-C2960-24TC-L (PowerPC405) processor (revision Q0) with 65536K bytes of memory.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ---------- ...

I am a small office IT guy just breaking into a new 3825....I am trying to get it going with VLANs and a good solid config before implementing CME. I cannot seem to get any system connected to a VLAN assigned port (ex. VLAN 18 for PCs) as my laptop i...

I am having 2950 Cisco switch.  After completing the boot process LAN Ports are working for few minutes afterwards Ports are going into Orange Signal Mode.                  

Hi,I have one Cisco WS-C2960-24PC-L switch which stop working. (not responding - probably power supply)I try to open TAC case but I am unable since this year we (still) did not accepts Cisco SmartCare.So is ther any other way? Pleas can somebody guid...

Hi All,I'm having problem copying IOS image from Cisco 2960s Switch Flash to TFTP server.My switch Vlan 1 IP is 192.168.1.1My laptop IP is 192.168.1.2I can Ping from Pc to Switch and Switch to PC as well.Windows 7 and tftp32 server I'm usingIts givin...

Hello- I am planning to implement DHCP Snooping on our Catalyst 4510's and would like to clarify a couple questions. I have attached a net diagram of the gear involved, cat4510's etherchanneled to a pair of ASA5585's, then upstream to a vpc pair of N...

Hi all,I try to connect a AP3502 to WLC 5508 7.3 the AP obtain @ip of WLC, but no more than that.The dhcp server is hosted to WLCthe WLC server is configurerd with 1 interface Mgt with AP dynamique mode...If you have a idea....Best regards

I have a cisco 3560E switch setup with LACP, when using LACP i receive alot of packet loss / output dropsWhen a ping from the server behind LACP:--- google.com ping statistics ---44 packets transmitted, 39 received, 11% packet loss, time 42990msany i...

netalia99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes