Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a cisco 3750 as core device. This has SVI vlans; VLAN10 - 10.10.10.1/24 , VLAN15 - 10.10.15.1/24.I understand that if 10.10.10.21 and 10.10.10.51 has to communicate, it will be within the same vlan.What happens, if the same servers have to...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C2960G that is some issue.This problem is ping success DA(GOOGLE),also it doesnt  open same web site for port 0/1 ~ 0/4.other port successed ping and web site that just changed port.what does reason this problem? I think 0/1 ~0/4 port is sam...

HANOH CHA by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, when setting up vrrp ports, do I need to put in a key of some sort? On the Nortel switches you have to make sure the key is the same on the ports in the group.

Hello,I am having troubles to get 2 C3750-X switches WS-C3750-X-48P-L) to stack.   They are both running  iOS 15.0(2)-UNIVERSALK9, and are licensed for IP Base.If I connect stack port 1 of switch 1 to stack port 2 of switch 1, and  stack port 1 of sw...

bgarcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.Standard hdlc does not have protocol field. Does it mean standard hdlc can not carry protocol payload such as ip,ipx etc?If not then why did  we came up with hdlc if it can not carry different protocols as its pay load?thanks and have a ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am cascading one new switch 3750G (int Gi1/0/1) with an existing 3750G (int fa1/0/26) switch.. But the interface fa1/0/26 goes in err-disable state even after NO SH.. also i have diable Spanning treebpdu guard and disable spanning tree portfast. Bu...

Hi everybodyI got a question about t1 .circuit. Please consider the following example:R1s0------t1 connection-------R2R1 has three frames in its hardware queue of s0 waiting to be transmitted to R2.Lets name these frames as f1,f2 and f3. We know that...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Line Protocol Down

Hi,i appreciate if anybody could help me.i have used Leased Line Router 1841 series. i erased all the config.when i reload the router and configured the F0/0 with ip address 192.168.1.2.Router is connected to a latop with a crossover cable.Router>enR...

I have a Cisco Catalyst 2960 with IOS Release12.2(53)SE (because of a contract I can not update it) ->  the release notes for this version describe the following:When auto-QoS is enabled on the switch, priority  queuing is not enabled. Instead, the s...

h.zelenka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I wanted to know based on the simple example below the root cause for a loop or whatever is causing the traffic not to reach its destination.I tried debug ip routing, debug ip icmp, but it doesnt show anything which could help me to troubleshoo...

Guys,I'm sorry if this seems a real basic question. I can get it working on Packet Tracer, but don't seem to be able to get it working in real life. Sanity check, please?I'm trying to get clients to pick up a DHCP address from my server. Physical con...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card