Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So far, my experience with CRC errors are that they are pretty much 100% hardware related.Usually cables or bad ports, and one time a whole line of switches had a bad chip on the gig port. A couple of days ago, I troubleshot a workstation that had a ...

I have two 3750x stacked switches , both with the latest firmware on them. I enter the configuration onto one switch and it obviously copies over onto the other switch. Although in the configuration I have both a console username a...

HiI am facing a strange issue in nexus 7k wherein I have configured a route map  and applied to one of the layer 3 interface(vlan)thge issue is it is working fine for some of  systems connected  belonging to this vlan but doesnt not work for some sys...

Hello,I have enabled RSPAN between 2 switches where the source port is on one switch and the destination is to the RSPAN VLAN and the destination port in on the other switch over the trunk.  It is currently working but I can see that the other trunks...

Hi,We have a number of laptop users thst connect directly to their laptop and not Via a docking station.When these users move to a meeting room or another location within the building (Same Switch Stack) The new port Error Disables as the MAC of the ...

Hi,i'm going to configure a 881-k9 with:- Ethernet 0/0 LAN (Private Address)- Ethernet 0/1 ISP1 (Public Address 1)- Ethernet 0/2 ISP2 (Public Address 2)Can you help me to find some configuration example to:- have load balancing over the two ISP conne...

Italjapan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 VLAN in our cisco 3750G switch. VLAN 1 10.1.0.0/24 for domain network, VLAN 2 10.2.0.0/24 for student and VLAN 3 10.3.0.0/24 for public. We have one printer 10.3.0.206  in the VLAN 3 and want to allow student server 10.2.0.253  in the VLAN ...

Hello, I need help in deciding which Cisco product is the best for me.I have an environment with two local networks:I don't want to connect them directly, to keep the traffic low.In Network 1 I have large backup jobs that are running over the network...

f.wahl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , stack of two WS-C3750X-48T-S switches poping below error continuously and its observed after going for upgrade to c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE6.binnot able to get whts making switch to throw these logs-Feb 25 09:36:46: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-...

DISCLAIMER**** (lol)OK so in our shop we dont do a lot of redesign so Im having a really hard time with this.  Its been a while.  Most of the changes we make are firewall changes and trunking.  Im having a huge brainfart on thsi.To the point:  I am t...

Hi. There is a unicast flood on 3750 killing slow modem links. How to determine source MAC address of flooder?Is there a rate limit feature for it?I know how to block it completely on port-level, but it breaks normal network operation. (when port goe...

on my  Cisco 877W I can change noise margin on the dsl by:router# configrouter(config)# Service internalrouter(config)# interface atm 0router(config-if)# dsl noise-margin <Value -3 to 3>but can't find it on the new cisoc 867vaecan someone tell me if ...