Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have three routers R1-R2-R3. R1-ASBR,Area600. R2-ABR,Area600,Area0,Area8(Totally NSSA). R3 - Area8. I tried to summarize routes from Area8 with area 0 range 10.176.0.0 255.255.0.0 but it doesn't work. I can't see summary route on R1 and ...

devyatkin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone,Looking for some quick help. I inherited a 7609. Trying to configure a gigiethernet interface in to virtual sub-interfaces. See config below:*******DOSN'T WORK*******!interface GigabitEthernet2/8.579 encapsulation dot1Q 579 ip addre...

OK.... Community... Please excuse my short rant!!! Cisco... You are driving me crazy this week!!!!I feel better now..... Have two new 3750X switches (24P-L, and 48PF) trying to stack. Brought them up together a few weeks ago with the 24P using LANBas...

psiegling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll preface this by stating I'm basically a Cisco novice.  I know enough to be dangerous - and that's dangerous!  I've been at my current position for a few months now and things just don't seem right on this network.  Nobody really knows much about...

we need a help with this issue,we have configured VpC between two Nexus 5596, for Vpc-Keep-alive-link we configured L3 interface with 1G (GLC-T) ,it shows the below status message "L3 not Ready" with interface LED glows in Yellow in color. is this a ...

Good day All Cisco GroupiesI currently have 2 access switches, Both have 1 (single ) VLAN, the are both trunked to a distribution layer switchSAME simple config on trunk ports for both ACCESS SWITCHESSwitchport mode trunkswitchport trunk mode encap...

I have two Cisco 7606 routers using BGP to connect our customers to the internet.  Recently we added a new 1G circuit in addition to an existing 1G circuit and all traffic inbound is now on this new 1G circuit.  We would like to shift some of the inb...

Hello,Could someone help me clarify the following. Say that I my OSPF database has these entries:sh ip ospf database external 155.195.0.0                Type-5 AS External Link States  LS age: 596  Options: (No TOS-capability, DC)  LS Type: AS Extern...

HI,currently i am using cisco C2960 In VTP domain mode with my L3 6506 in VTP server MODE.all the L3 vlan are configured on 6506 all my c2960 are working well with this VTP server and client configuration.Now My comapny recently Purchase Juniper swit...

Hi,    We have a vpn connettivity from India to US. The connetction faces intermittent problems like slowness,ping drops, increase in latency.We are unable to identify the root cause of the issue.In India we have a VPN router , 2 core switch and 3 ac...