Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello in my understanding the following flags means like below right?M-Flag - DHCP stateful can manage assinged IP address.O-Flag - DHCP stateful and stateless can inform DNS information.if so the above flags configuration are necesarry on Cat3750X?c...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have wierd issue going on within network. There is a file server which is behind firewall connected to gig4/0/19 (output shown below). If the users in production network try to access this file server the speed is very slow (approx 50kbps) w...

Hello,I have three switches:primary - Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS-24and two SG300-28I need to apply uplinks as follows:3750G-24TS-24 SFP (1) -> SG300-28 (first) mini-GBIC (1)3750G-24TS-24 SFP (2) -> SG300-28 (second) mini-GBIC (1)SG300-28 (first) mini-...

I'm able to upgrade the master of a 3750 stack, but the member fails to upgrade.Switch#  Role   Mac Address     Priority Version  State ----------------------------------------------------------*1       Master e4d3.f1d5.2280     15     3       Ready ...

Hey All,I have no hands on experience with GLBP / vPC's but am learning about them now.  If I make a vPC which terminates upstream into two routers in the same GLBP group.. won't the downstream devices show multiple MAC-addresses for the same IP in t...

Hello guys,Suposing the next topology:SRV01---SW----PC02PC01 upload/download files from/to SRV01 switch is 10/100/1000 network card is connecting to 1000MB, distance is less than 100m and all common trafic is enabled (stp,cdp, arp etc..) in theory my...

This is not really a question - just curious to to the thoughts out there on pushing L3 out to the edge vs L2 when you're running vss?  Some caveats:  VLANs are (generally) restricted to a single port (ie each access switch/idf has it's own vlan, so ...

I have 2 ASA's located in different offices.  We are switching to a new fiber connection with an MPLS setup.  I have begin testing, but I'm stuck trying to create a static route between the ASA's via the mpls connection.Asa CorpIP(inside):  192.168.1...

I am deploying nexus 5596 and have applied QoS configuration for VoIP (mentioned below) and when i verified it shows in Policy-map command the applied config but when i use 'show queuing' doesn't show other than default  group. My question is there a...

Hi Folks,I have a few questions regarding an mesh vpn deployment.We have site 1 our main office and site 2 our detroit office and site 3 our data center.Each site is linked up via a routed vpn tunnel (VTI interface), and we use ospf to distribute the...

Dear all,my 3750-E Core Stack is connected to the Provider Router and is the DG for the internal LAN. I saw that the CPU is very high also in the night, but I found not the problem.I use an SVI to connect the provider due to HA reasons.I sniffered th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card