Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,The Problem is with DHCP Relay- My wifi user does not receive ip address from external DHCP Server. Does multiple dhcp relay work? If I have multiple relay what would I change or configure in order user should receive ip.Best RegardsTu...

Hi,I'm in the process of swapping out a couple routers with a 3750 stack.  The previous setup used 2 routers at one location (the ones being replaced) and a third at an offsite location, so between the three they all have a network connection with HS...

Resolved! Conversion to VSS

We will be converting two 6500s to VSS. Each chassis has a Sup2T module, fwsm, 6908-10G blade, wism1 blades and two or three 6748-SFP blades. I was wondering how long the conversion process takes?  If I remember correctly at the 2012 networkers lab i...

dvlewis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is recommended good practice to disable ip directed-broadcast. I have a couple of vlans however which may require to use the WoL (Wake on LAN) feature. I decided that I would add the access-list to the ip directed-broadcast as detailed here:http:/...

We have been testing the port-channel failover on a pair of port-channel links to a HP Server.                     Server                     |       |Po54(vpc54) |           | Po54(vpc54)                |               |              |              ...

Hi all,I am currently having a problem with an OSPF broadcast netwerk.I have 3 routers A, B and C.Routers A and B both advertise network 172.16.1.0/24 to router C.Router C now has two routes in it's routing table to the 172.16.1.0/24 network.I would ...

Hi,We have a pair of 6509's with duplicate ACL lists & entries. 1 = Version 12.2(33)SXI4a2 = Version 12.2(18)SXF15aI wanted to remove some logging that was on an entry on one of our extended ACL's. On 1 this worked fine with the no 400 400 <acl rule ...

Hi,We've configured TACACS authentication for most of the our network equipment. We've configured  a physical interface for the ip tacacs soure-interface <source interface> command Just an observation:  I've noticed when logging in, after I've config...

Hi to all...This is by far the biggest sucker....i´v spent hous and hours, so now I´m starting with an ccna....butI´m having an ASA 5505 firewall connected to my LAN, and from Firewall to My Cisco 819 3G Cellular....Everything working...I´m getting o...

Hi,I am sorry if I'm posting a silly question in such a big forum... Can someone please let me know / correct my procedure to install and bring UP a new switch into the network ???1. Baremetal switch - Power ON and connect to console via Putty or any...

Please help me,I tried to active a license IPservices on a switch Catalyst 3560 X series , but I made a big mistake becouse I introduced a bad Serial number for my device and now what can I do becouse the file.lic that I download is not compatible wi...