Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! no access-list

hi,here the listaccess-list 1 permit 172.25.76.13access-list 1 permit 172.25.76.14access-list 1 permit 172.25.76.15if i want to remove only 172.25.76.14 i do : "no access-list 1 permit 172.25.76.14" but it remove all. its normal ? thank you.

Hello All,We are moving to a new location and I want to repurpose a couple of switches in our 3750 switch stack.  A couple of the stack members aren't being utilized very heavily with only a couple of switchports active so I want to remove them from ...

Hi!My engineer onsite can't get into enable mode on his 2911 router. I've seen this before but I can't find out how I fixed it.He gets an error saying : no password setAnyone have any suggestions?Thank you always,ARHere is the config:Router#sh runBui...

I have two 1231G Aironet's that work correctly when I connect them to my Catalyst 3548XL and my 3550-48-XL switches.  When I connect them to the 3550-24-PWR switch I do see them when I issue sh cdp nei det.  It shows me the IP of the wireless router....

Hi folks,I'm really having trouble with configuring Nexus 5Ks for IP routing.  I have the L3 daughtercard (this is the first time I've used L3 features - up until now, I  have used only L2 on Nexus) installed and have several VLANs configured.  A hos...

shanemoss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am having two questions:1. I am trying to enable REP on Etherchannel but the command is not available.    I am using "ME340x-METROIPACCESSK9-M, Version 12.2(54)SE, Release Software (fc1)". 2. My REP segment is alway flapping and CPU hit 10...

I would like to ask your help.I have 4 switches all of them with the same firmware version, in 3 of the 4 of them I can access the internal management IP address of the switch using https.On the 4th switch even though i  believe I have the same confi...

We have a 6500 where random interfaces are reporting up and down.  See example output below;Oct 2916:48:45: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet1/8/21, changed state to downOct 29 16:48:46: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Gigabit...