Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I just installed a SVL pair of 9606R with managment port gi0/0 configured with an IP. I noticed that only when I connect a cat6 cable to SW2 gi0/0 managment interface the management IP pings. SW1 is standby and SW2 is active. Is SW2 being a...

MFLauder by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings Cisco fellows,I've set up an ERSPAN source session on Nexus9000v (NXOS 7.0.3.I7.2), this is the outcomeof sh mon sess all:##################################switch(config-erspan-src)# do sh mon sess all   session 1---------------type        ...

geppone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone for help command check forwarding l2 table utilization  on module F248XP-25E, F248XT-25E due to I found log mac address table is full , please help check to l2fm process and mac address is limit to full table   2022 Dec 28 15:48:35 AA-N...

123.JPG

I am currently running a SM fiber connection between two Catalyst 3560-CG series PoE tabletop switch. I did basic configurations for both switches with SVIs, and my trunk. I tried a port channel and neither of these have worked. The SFPs themselves w...

We have 2 WS-C4500X-32 all SPF+ port switches in a VSS stack.  This stack is running version cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.10.01.E.152-6.E1 code with an Enterprise Services license.     I have been having issues with getting various random ports on bot...

Hi In switch c9200, I can see following .pkg file in flash. Usually the file .pkg is generated by .bin after command " install... " is used. but I cannot see the .bin file in flash. Where is .bin? Thankscat9k_lite-webui.17.03.04b.SPA.pkg 

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We intend to upgrade our 2960S stacks to the last version of code available for the platform. We do not use the embedded manager. However, if I read the docs right, distributing the new code with the "archive download-sw" command using the /imageonly...

Hi, I did a firmware upgrade for the C2960X from c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5 to c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E0a.binAfter Upgrading, the Switch Boot Up normally( All POST Passed), but the SYST Led get Amber and Below Message is shown every seconds...