Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

My R3925 Router is running well, but now It cannot reload; It's always in Rommon. This is the Log:LOGSystem Bootstrap, Version 15.0(1r)M8, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2010 by cisco Systems, ...

Resolved! CEF question

We have a site and on that site we have a server which is down form  last two days. However , to manage these devices we are not using any  tools. We are not able to find this server that where it is located and  on which switch it is connected to. I...

I'm using an application performance monitor (A Compuware product) which gets all the spanned traffic from the network and draws a nice and neat graph for my senior management. I'm using "monitor session" in various switches throughout the data cente...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded all of our switches on campus to Version 15.0(2)SG4 after about a month of testing. On two switches so far, we are seeing that clients can not connect, and the switch isnt detecting a link. I dont see anything out of the ordinary in i...

Hi Team,We are getting below errorlogs on WAN01&WAN02 router.PLease check and let know why this logs happening.If u need any other logs let me knowThanks...Logs From WAN01:--------------------*Sep 25 16:29:52.289: BGP: Sched timer-wheel running slow ...

Hi,My laptop doesn't have a com port on it to use a roll over cable, what is the com ports actual name so I can google for an adapter?  I guess the best place to buy one is amazon or ebay?Thanks                  

Hi All,I need to know the oversubscirption for the WS-X6816-10G-2T, the 2T supervisor engine supports 80Gbps for each slot so the oversubscirption should be 2:1 (if my calculation is correct) but I cannot find any confirmation about that, please help...

Hi all!please help me in understanding of "mls qos interface stat"I took a switch and connected it to my LANswitch is 2960 with LanBase image and PoEon it I have 3 interfaces in up state - 2 interfaces with cisco phones (6921 and 9951) nad 1 interfac...

Hello Everyone,Ran into a slight problem and looking for some ideas.I have two L3 devices directly connected  to two of my clients routers.The configurations are similar and all routes are learned via OSPFI have HSRP running at the back interfaces No...

We've got Cisco 2821 for our 90mb/s Internet Access. Its CPU usage is around 80%. Show process cpu does not show any cpu proccess with high utilization. But we have got plenty of policing configured for our clients using policy maps. Can this policin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card