Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hey guys i need some help with VLAN creation on SGE2010 devices.I want to setup the following VLAN's1 - 10.0.5.x123 - 10.0.10.x124 - 10.0.11.x125 - 10.0.12.xI am just trying to figure out exactly how to accomplish this at the moment. I am reading in ...

Please a need your help..!!!...the situation is like this...I have 4 vlan and all has conectivity/access with all (VLAN10,VLAN20,VLAN30 and VLAN40, I use a 3560 Switch for this propose, I need to modificate one vlan (VLAN40) that ha...

I just recieved a new 3560-x switch with the C3KX-PWR-715WAC. It looks like Cisco is now using a different AC power cable. Not the StackPower connector, but the standard AC power cable. My data center is setup to supply 208v using C13 power cables. T...

Experts,I have an SG300, configured with several VLANs. I'm replacing a E3000 with the RV180, I've got it in the environment, but I can't seem to get to the internet from hosts on the SG300.I have Port 4 on the RV180 connected to Port 20 on the SG300...

SeanP1979 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently work in the IT field part-time as a end-user support technician while I am finishing my Bachelor's Degree in Network Administration.  I'm not completely new to networking at this point, but I am by no means a master of it either.  The bas...

Greetings,Does anyone know if it is possible to configure LACP etherchannel to a Catalyst 3750?  Playing around with the SMB switches for the first time.  I know how to do it on the 3750 but am having trouble figuring out the sge2000p.  Any advice or...

cmlarrieu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I have setup an outbound QoS as bellow,  but im not sure how the (exceed-action) will operate. ihv policed web-traffic to 200kbps, but i want my web-traffic to be able to use 100% of the link while there is no VPN-TRAFFIC (priority-traffic), bu...

hi , if i type the command sh ver :917504K/65536K bytes of memory.wts the meaning of the output ???why it is as number/number ??wt does that  mean & how to calculate the memory value of the router ??should i sum the two number and divide by 1000 and ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I'm in the process of configuring QOS on a 3560 routing switch in a GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE priority type scenario.Firstly,  I understand that this config will add a tag of "precedence 5" to a packet if it matches the "ACL_QOS_GOLD_In" access l...

Hello, I support an active VSS cluster using 2 x 6509E chassis with single Supervisor 3C modules in each chassis. I want to replace these with Supervisor 2T modules. All my service modules and line cards are supported with the Sup2...

TIM JUDGE by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!   When quoting a Catalyst 3750X with PoE (WS-C3750X-48P-E) the Dynamic Configurator Tool allows to include as the secondary power supply option the Catalyst 3K-X 350W AC Secondary Power Supply (C3KX-PWR-350WAC/2), but t...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I have configured a LACP port-channel on my Cisco 4506 on one side and a Win 2k8R2 Fujitsu Server (Intel NIC) on the other. I have three interfaces on the server that join the etherchannel without any problems. Looking at the sh int po 9, I ge...