Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

%OSPF-4-DUP_RTRID_AREA: Detected router with duplicate router ID 192.168.33.3 in area 1I am troubleshooting a network. My access to the onsite VPN machine keeps going in and out and I have noticed that the logs show the output above. I am assuming t...

Hi,I have six 3750 to configure as stack of three each. I know that each stack bundle( count of three ) will have only one single ip address. Is that correct?I need help on:1. How do i configure each bundle of three in such a manner that the switch t...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am in the process of upgrading our stack of 4 switches consist of WS-C3750G-48PS. Upon reading release notes found that there are two versions of release notes 1 day apart, the one 02 Sep 2012 saying that WS-C3750-48PS is not supported in ...

Hi,We currently have a HP blade platform which has two Cisco CBS30X0 switches built into it running Version 12.2(55)SE. These are connected to two Cisco C2960 aggregation switches running Version 12.2(44)SE6. According to this article I need to upgra...

chris by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have the following problem. In order to backup the configuration of our switches, we made an alias 'save' which calls a script that saves the configuration and then sends a backup of the configuration via tftp.So far so good, but now i am tryin...

Hi Guys, Got a wierd problem here, I will start by showing the IP INT BRIEF:SPH_Bluebell_3750#show ip interface brief Interface              IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolVlan1                  10.100.2.55     YES NVRAM  up...

Hello all,since few months ago we are having problems with some network interfaces where we have Solaris servers connected on our Catalyst 6500 with the following configuration:interface GigabitEthernet1/4/36 description 1/17/11_PALMERA1-ACCESOUNIX s...

Hi All,Is it possible to make a static route with defaults (AD and metric) as primary route and the dynamic route the secondary. But when the next hop of the static route is not available it should use the dynamic routing. Is it possible to acheive? ...

In cisco documentation for the 3560 it is mentioned that blocking appletalk will not work .It shows up in command line but it is not working due to hardware limitation Is there any other way to block appletalk on 3560 swiitches=======================...

Hi,I have configured SPAN in cisco 3750 switch as below mentioned. but the destination port protocol is down.Please help on this.Network Diagram:switch(config)#monitor session 1 source interface gigabitethernet1/0/1switch(config)#monitor session 1 de...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card