Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I got tested qos cbwfq using iperf and here is my configuration :class efmatch ip dscp efclass af21match ip dscp af21class af11match ip dscp af11policy-map testclass ef  priority 512   police 512000 conform-action transmit exceed dropclass af11  b...

Hi all, I have a 6506 with “ WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE”. The switch does not boot after restart, it goes to “rommon” mode, I have to manual enter command “Boot” then it boots and everything works like normal. The boot command is on configuration file (attached...

viett by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Would like to get assistance on the following issue that i'm currently facing.I have the setup as follows:Internet --------------> Router --------------------> SWitch ---------------> HostsRouter is acting as the default gateway and has an...

Hi,Can you please advise on how to clear vty line?  Please see below. A sh tcp <line number> shows that the TCB is waiting for TCP Process.  The TCP processs TCB is waiting for is SSH.  I believe because of this ssh process still running, the vty lin...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,Itis possible to create wireless VLANs on Cisco Packet Tracer 5.3? I have been trying to do this on a 2811 router with IOS 12.4(15)T but i can't create a VLAN in order to associate it with a SSID.Thank you in advance!

Hi, I have been thrown to the wolves at work, and am truly frustrated.  I am a service provider, with the task of installing a systech device at a site, and was told all I needed was DHCP enabled and dynamic IP for the internet.  T...

sklwater2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm working designing a switch system for our core/data center and I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations.We have 5 esx hosts, 2 sans with 3 nodes each.  We have voice servers, a couple of routers and a few odds and ends.  There are 7...

Remote as in not the one I have consoled into and not adjacent to that switch either (there are 4 "upstream" switches).  I have seen suggestions on older posts where it is recommended that we use sh cdp neigh detail to acquire the IP of the remote sw...