Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi;Regrets up front for such a basic question but I'm new to the Cisco community.  I recently purchased an 861 router andI need to forward inbound HTTP requests from my public IP address to an address (web server) inside.  I configured an Fortigate 5...

Hello I live in a condo building that uses 3 Cisco Catalyst 3550  switches connected to a Comcast router with 100 Mbps download.   Currently we regulate bandwidth by providing each user with 3 Mbps  download using bandwidth policing on the switches. ...

Dear Friends,In our network, we are using Citrix based VDI infrastructure. Citrix and VDI servers are in another location and we are connecting through MPLS link.I sniffed the Citrix packets in LAN and found that communication between Citrix server a...

psaravanan by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Quick question, I just notice that the previous admin used the default vlans for on of our networks, I was taught that it's not recommended to use your default Vlan rather to create a Vlan and leave the default alone. Is this correct? ...

I have an 1800 isr that is running with port forwarding only.  It is running a series of ip nat inside source static address port address port commands.  It does not have an access list bound to the outside interface.  This is working fine, but i am ...

mialbert by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Probably an easy fix but something's weird in my config.I am setting up a new network, so this is not production yet. Here's the general idea.Routed environment, down to the access layer using 3560-x l3 switches.vlan 10: datavlan 20: wifivlan 30: wif...

Hi all,I have a question that has boggled my mind and hopefully someone has come across this issue.I am running a Cisco 3560 with Version 12.2(50)SE1, and using GRE tunnels to from field sites to the core....I have one of the sites showing the interf...

Resolved! Console port

We are trying to use the Cisco Configuration Professional.  I connected my PC vis USB to USB.  Professional could't connect via USB, I got an error ~ can't detect anything in COM1 or COM2.  I was able to get hyperterminal to work via USB.  Does Profe...

SteveHoyle by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have a 3560G connected to an ASA FW, both running layer 3 and hosting 6 or so VLANs. The switch is the default gateway for all VLANs (client request) and therefore see's all networks as connected. I used route maps to push the traffic f...