Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm just made a silly mistake.I'm been telnetting onto a 2955 and then upgraded the IOS and enabled ssh version 2 and then issues a "write", when I came back the exec-timeout had been issued and I was logged out of the router and now it is asking...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a router were the FAN is faulty and we are getting replaced, but the command line interface and our syslog server are getting millions of alerts saying:warning   Fan 1 service recommendedENVMON-4-FAN_LOW_RPMCan I temporarily disable the...

Hello everyone,I had a 2811 that was getting a private IP address on the outside interface and was sending outbound Internet to that interface.  We had the cable modem but into bridge mode and now we are getting a public IP via DHCP on the outside in...

We have several catalyst 6500/sup720 12.2(18)SXF17 connected to l2 ring. All vlans bound to MST0 instance. One of switch has ring interface in BLK state, and other ring interface  in FWD state. Several ring vlans has L3 SVI on that switch. According ...

Two switches, both connected to each other via e1/0.  Why am I getting a native vlan mismatch error when they are both access ports?BTW, this is not live equipment, but a simulator.DLS1#sh run int e1/0 Building configuration...Current configuration :...

Hi,What does the led OK for WIC-1B-S/T mean ? On my T0 connexion, it is sometimes green, at other times no light at all.Is it a configuration mistake or a problem with the line ?Regards,Anuloma -

Who helps with my topology-problem?i have the following situation which is puzzling me a lot:the layer 2switches are cisco sg200-8p and located on floor 1 and 2. the layer 3 switch is an cisco sg 300-28p and located on floor 3 and is supposed to do t...

JohnM.Doe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!a newbie here. i would like to know on how can i setup my cisco 877 router at my small officehere are the things that i need to do:1. i need enter the internet static ip address 61.10.xx.xx/subnet mask/gateway/dns provided by my ISP.2.i need to...