Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a test setup as given below VLAN A has an ip address in subnet of 192.168.X.X /24I need to ping the VLAN B interface from VLAN A,which is an interface on the 3560 belonging to VLAN A.For this i introduced a static route on 3560 as:ip route ...

Our 3502i keeps dropping off the WLC at random times and then re-connects after a reboot or by it self at random times. Cisco as already replaced the AP but the replacement is doing the same thing. We have changed the cable, the switch port, and the ...

Resolved! Dhcp not working

hi,   I have a made a topology in pkt tracer. i have made use of a router and switches. i placed dhcp in vlan 2 and my clients are in various vlans ranging from 3-7. Now i have made sub-interfaces on my router to implement router-on-a-stick technique...

On a Catalyst 6509 switch I have configured wccp protocol in order to redirect the Http traffic to a Bluecoat SG8100. It was working fine until a new L3 interface implementation.  Thereafter I was unable to redirect the http traffic due to an error r...

rosarra by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have terminated the point to point link on 3550 switch.Is there any way to obsreve top talkers on switchon router i have excuted the command ip flow-top-talkers top 200

We're going to be switching some of our gear from Foundry to Cisco, and were looking at the WS-C2960S-48TS-L.  We currently have 3 different VLAN's, and I wanted to have 1 uplink back to our firewall (ASA 5550) and then let the firewall do the routin...

Hiwe have a SBO (Small branch office) and the staff numbers are allowed to connect to connect to MO(Main Office) Via Client VPN (Sonicwall UTM or Cisco ASA).so any of the staff members trying to connect the Client-VPN i.e he/she get connects successf...

We have a stack of switches that is at the max number of members allowed in the stack. Problem is we are running out of port density and need to add more ports. So instead of adding a whole new stack I would rather replace 2 of the 24-port swicthes w...

fredareid by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes