Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,just a simple question. Is it possible to use a nexus 5548 UP switch as a layer 3 router between different vlans on the switch without the layer 3 card ? Or is there no 5548 as a router with the  layer 3 card ?

I know ping uses the identifier field ICMP packet in Linux to deffrentiate between different echo replys but in windows the identifier field is set to 255 for all the echo replys.Can someone please explain on how does ping differentiates the echo rep...

Here's my pertinent DMZ 3750 config:ip wccp 5 redirect-list BlueCoat_WCCP_Testip wccp 10 redirect-list BlueCoat_WCCP!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1description SDC6506-1T-1 2/3no switchportip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0ip wccp 5 redirect inip wccp 1...

Hello All,I want to create the dhcp snooping database using the tftp Server from our running LMS4.1 Installation. LMS is installed on Windows 2008 Server and the first problem is how to get the Windows URL c:\program files (x86)\CSCOpx\tftpboot\dhcp_...

I want to police the traffic coming from host 10.0.0.10 that is connected to another switch via port-channel interface the port-channel have interfaces G2/049 and G2/0/50 , i have applied below config to the SVI 112 but this is not working, as the ho...

Hello.  I just found out that one of our 10 3750's has been assigned with an IP Address that is in conflict with a PC that has been in production long before this 3750 was deployed in our environment.  Good thing it is servicing  devices on a separat...

Hello Everyone,I have a new 2911 that I am trying to bring up but local authentication is failing.  I know I have typed the username and password correctly but no go.  When I try to http in it is failing as well. I even create a "C...

Resolved! OSPF Design

Hello,I'm in the process of designing a new solution for some of our clients that are using Kilostream connections.  I have attached a topology diagram so hope this helps understand what I'm trying to do.We have a number of clients that have servers ...

MPLS support requires routers that support MPLS. Where I can find MPLS administration knowledge (MPLS Book or course )om Internet. I am CCNP .Please help?                  

What is LAN extension Method? As service provider telling they will connect remote place through LAN extension ? Is there any configuration required in our switch or router? Pls explain

vinothlb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes