Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,Cisco 1800 Series router (1841, running IOS 12.4 21a).  I'm certainly no expert at the Cisco IOS and I'm trying to make a change to force ALL of my traffic through a VPN tunnel.  Right now, all traffic destined for 10.1.0.0 (255.255.25...

Hi all,We have 2 switches 3750 stacked.One got rebootedHere is logMay 15 23:41:50.413 MDT: %STACKMGR-4-SWITCH_REMOVED: Switch 1 has been REMOVED from the stackMay 15 23:41:50.488 MDT: %STACKMGR-4-MASTER_ELECTED: Switch 2 has been e...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have  the Lab setup  like belowR1  area 0R2 is ABR area 0 and 20R3 is connected to R2 and R4 in Area 20 only.R3 is an ASBR *****************************************************************************************************R4 is connected t...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received a new SG 200-08 switch. I am connecting it with ESW500 switch and esw500 is then connected to UC520.When I am connecting SG200 switch with esw500, it is not able to get IP address. I cannot see the Mac address of sg200 on UC520.But wh...

Starfish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm doing some fine-tuning research for my thesis on Virtual Switching.Can anybody help me with the recovery times concerning VSS Quad-Sup?The scenario goes like this.."The active supervisor of the active virtual switch fails. The in-chassis stand...

Being the first time I have worked on these is all you have to do to manage the box is like any other switch where you just create a SVI with an address and add the default static pointing to the gateway ?   These are a little different that's...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please refer to below network diagram for my present situationProblem: Tracing to VLAN 100/200 - IP Address from VLAN 400/500 is routed via MPLS cloud, running around 3 countries and reaching to VLAN 100/200. This is resulting in bad network performa...

When a user connects via SSH switch starts dropping packets and generates kernel messages:The issue came in as not being able to ssh into the switch, they only have console access.  The cust can ping the mgmt0 IP but when they ssh to it, they get no ...

Hi Cisco Support Community.I posted earlier about this but have not found resolution. However, I have learned some more about the problem.Here is a portion of the network.On switch gc2960, we want to have clients on vlan 29 and vlan 27. We are connec...

Tonight we were performing an IOS upgrade on our 6509 VSS to 122-33.SXI6.  Both 6509's have dual Supervisor cards installed.  Initially we had problems with switch 2 slot 5 supervisor returning to rommon however switch 2 slot 6 supervisor loaded corr...

I have a customer that is currently configured to use the same publically routable IP address with a static NAT translation and also in a PAT pool. I'm posting a short blurb of the output I'm seeing in the config. Does anyone know if this is possible...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card