Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Helo, i would like some help .... how to configure a QOS service for a Microsoft Lync software.I need set up preference for the lync traffic in my switch, router and between trunk in both side.I Have two ADSL as uplinkMore informations about my scena...

teleadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a new vlan and able to access all my internal networks and able to access till firewall inside interface ,however cant access internet or cant hit my firewall external ip and internet, apparently all the vlans in the prodcution netwrok are ...

Hellowe have three separated network segments going to one Cisco 3750 switch all is L2 .. from this switch is 100 mbit uplinkwe need to apply some Qos mechanism not to saturate line by traffic from one network.. Configuration from various reason CANN...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We have one web server connected to a port on 2960/3560 switch. There are two web sites on the server. Each wet site has his own IP. We want to configure qos and let web site 1 has 5M and web site 2 has 3M of bandwidth. Is it possible with s...

HI,We are facting loss of connectivity when HSRP enabled between the routers & linux server.When HSRP is disabed the Linux box sends ARP requests and receives the corresponding ARP reply. After sometime when HSRP is enabled,  the Linux box receives A...

Hello ExpertsWhat is the best practise approach to control access for switches, routers, asa. I have been reading posts and mostly it says  remove telnet add ssh configure ACL add AAA / local accountsManagment VLAN segment I want to have flexibility ...

samuel_M9 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am Preparing for CCNP and reading Cisco press book (Routing). In EIGRP route filtering by route map concept i read a line written as, "If a clause’s match commands refer to an ACL or prefix list, and the ACL or prefix list matches a route wit...

Hi Experts,I have WS-C6509-E chassis with VS-S2T-10G supervisor.Currently I have IOS " S2TIBK9-15001SY - Cisco CAT6000-VS-S2T IOS IP BASE FULL ENCRYPT " Can I uprade the IOS to " S2TISK9-15001SY          Cisco CAT6000-VS-S2T IOS IP SERV FULL ENCRYPT ...

Hi,I have been tasked to setup a Transparent Squid proxy and do redirection on  a Cisco 6513 Switch.I don't have access to the SQUID but think that my config below should be OK. We have setup a TEST user Vlan 13 . Any traffic from ...

Hi all,i need to uderstand the influence of broadcast traffic in regard to the number of active recievers.for example: i have server that send broadcast of 5Mbps. there are 10 active users on the same L2 switch that recieves the broadcast. the cpu on...

Hi,we are having 4510R+E , now with 1 gigabit uplink want to go for 10 gigabit uplinkwhat are the benfits of 10/100/1000 with 10g uplink against if we buy 10/100 with 1g uplink. kindly suggest some models of both regardsrajat

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes