Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I've learned recently that the Nexus 7000 only allows the configuration of a maximum of 2 Monitor sessions for spanning traffic. I only have one monitor session left and I need to do the following. 2 Core Nexus 7000 boxes with 2 different traf...

fhoban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sir,I have voice Bandwidth on  Cisco Router 7200 and catalyst 3750.Now i want to sell some BW ( 15MB ) to any cleint. Can you please explain how to do that .We have ethernet connectvity with my cleint.How i restrict client to 15MB. Will i have ...

Hi everybody.I have been reading this book for my switch exam which is full of errors thus I find the book personally very unreliable. For example, my book says hello bpdu are sent out every port in rstp regardless if the switch receives a bpdu from ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am having trouble with my Cisco SG300 switch big time. I have two servers with IP addresses 10.17.0.11 and 10.17.0.29 sitting on the same switch which is a Cisco SG300. I initiate a file transfer from 10.17.0.11 to 10.17.0.29. I could see lo...

I have the scenario [Please seed the attached word doc],Company B migrating with Company AAs part of migration, Layer two port channels were built between the companies, I spanned management vlan across the port channel from company B to company A, s...

blach1980 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I'm stumpped. I'm trying to get RSPAN going between my 4500s. I used to have it working, replaced my 4500 cores with Nexus 5500, which don't support RSPAN.I have a "Backup" type of a network to a secondary server room in my building, the core of ...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyLet say we have three switches configured with rstp. We just power them upDo switches use proposal /agreement processes before transitioning their ports in forwarding state even when they just power up?  Or do they perform  "synch"  proce...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;Regrets up front for such a basic question but I'm new to the Cisco community.  I recently purchased an 861 router andI need to forward inbound HTTP requests from my public IP address to an address (web server) inside.  I configured an Fortigate 5...

Hello I live in a condo building that uses 3 Cisco Catalyst 3550  switches connected to a Comcast router with 100 Mbps download.   Currently we regulate bandwidth by providing each user with 3 Mbps  download using bandwidth policing on the switches. ...