Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiMy question is about WS-C3750E-48TD-S and WS-C3750E-24TD-S SwitchesWhat are the limitations of the mapping of VLANs on this device? Is it limited by number or by interface? Does the configuration of an interface has spread all interfaces ?Thank you...

ComstorFR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the scenario I have Catalyst 3750. and 2 ISPsI wanted to use, let say on port5 of Catalyst 3750 only 2nd the ISP will route to this port.The rest is pointed to the 1st ISP.Im thinking of using VLAN.. anyway pls advice how should I do it..Than...

humberjet by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Recently we will add 2 new core Switch 3750X, these 2 equipments will manage the spanning tree ( root)my idea is to change the priority in order to make 1 or the 2 of them the root, my question is  if i setup the same priority for both when one...

Hello, Guys..Can someone explain me the difference between End-to-end Vlans and Local Vlans.I have read a previous post but i'm not getting it.Is it something to do about vlans being assigned statically or dynamically???And also can u tell me about 8...

Hi,I need to mark the packets than are transmitted by the Streaming Server, inserting the IPP value 3.I will realize the following configuration:access-list 99 permit 172.30.250.25 0.0.0.0class-map match-all Trafficmatch access-group 99exitpolicy-map...

Hi!After configuring a cisco router 2600 and save the Configuration using the write command and the command copy running-config startup-config, reboot the router with the reload command.After loading the entire image appears again-System Configuratio...

Dear Sir,There is many cisco products, so sometime I don't know for what this product use? Does Cisco has a link in its website explain for example:- Cisco router 1841 used for connecting more than one network and do NAT funtion see the diagram below...

Hey,Having a very strange issue that seems to be related to a certain piece of Cisco Hardware,i am using Network Management cards for UPS's on site and while i can get them to work absolutely fine using SUP 2+ 4506 cisco switches, when using a SUP 6L...

Hi,I'm on a Cisco 2955 switch and need to get ssh workgin which I have done on another 2955 (but don't have near me), what am I dogin wrong?2955-02-PJ-CamdT.LU#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4061 bytes!version 12.1no service p...

Hello, when user sends an ARP REQUEST, the router gets it, what is the logic of sending it back to user ? Do he send back (same interface) (from where ARP REQUEST came) ? Or it consults routing table where to send arp reply ?

from88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading my 3750x stack from IP Base to IP Services in order to enable L3 for EIGRP routing.  I am doing this in two stages - image upgrade on one day, configuring EIGRP a week later.  My question is when I upgrade my image, will there be any c...

mparella by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card