Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Kindly help me in this !.......We are experiencing some abnormal behaviors from the two Cisco 3560 switches installed with the blade servers. A number of times it has happened that a port changes its mode from gig to fast Ethernet. Also sometimes whe...

Hi Dear Friends,                                   Here I have a situation related to Creating VLAN .                                   In my comapany having 20 Linksys srw 2024 Switches                                   Having1 ip ranges 192.1.5.0 -...

Hi Dear Friends ,                                   I wanted to just comfirm one thing . That after configuring the intervlan in cisco router 1800 Series . all user which are in different vlan can have access to other vlan system or server .Example :...

Dear all,I have one quick question, let say I created two extended access-list on a switch and apply one in the VLAN SVI interface and another one apply at the host interface end, which access-list will it take effect? Example:-interface Vlan10 ip ad...

Wai wai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Please can someone help...If i try to ssh to a 3750 switch on our 4th floor, it ask's me for a username and password.After entering the password, it doesnt connect. It shows a blank screen with a flashing cursor.If i connect to the switch dir...

Resolved! 6509 Show Env

Hello,Could you please post your comment about this output from show env.Please focus on Power Supply 2 is that something wrong with that ?power-supply 1: power-supply 1 fan-fail: OK power-supply 1 power-input: AC high power-supply 1 power-output-...

ergonullu by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! N5K 5548 and DCNM

I am trying to get our DCNM to discover the 5548. When I put my credentials for that appliance. I get this error .Failed Device x.x.x.x OS Version 5.1(3)N1(1) is not supported . Does anyone use DCNM and seen this problem. Any help would be appreciate...

I have a 3560x switch and need to configure it as a dumb switch basically. I have added VLan2 with an IP address. shutdown Vlan1Configured several ports to use Vlan2 and turned on Spanning-tree Portfast. There are 3 servers plugged into this switch. ...

why9chars by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about load-interval command.I'm using a tool that monitor stats on switch ports. My question is, does my load-interval value must match my polling interval from my monitoring software or it's not related ?So, I think the defau...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2801 router error

I was in ROM mode on my router, trying to perform a password reset on my router, and now it only shows jibberish to the console when I boot the router. e.g. €žøž†ž þ þàžø æfþþþþž þ`þ˜øø€ž`þ`þþ˜øþ†þ†~þ~þ~þø† þ†ž þ þþžø† þþžæžþ†`þfþ þ€ž þfþþþþž þ`þ怘€...