Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

According to release notes, this is available in v5.1.3-n1.1. I am running 5.1.3-n1.1aAccording to the security guide, all you should have to do is config t, then control-plane, but I do not have that option:nx5k-2(config)# c?  callhome   Enter the c...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a hub and spoke network with all spoke routers connecting to two hubs (for redundency) over Tunnel0 and Tunnel1. Each hub is connected to one another via a common switch.Hub 1's Tunnel IP is 10.10.200.1 /24Hub 2's Tunnel IP is 10.10.20...

So I'm still stuggling with this, with a 'go live' deadline of this evening...Current sitatuion:we have a 6513 at the core of our network, with  2 MPLS networks servicing our branch offices.  We have provider A and B routers doing BGP across the MPLS...

suelange by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem with CUBE (152-1.T) & Microsoft OCS:For national calls, the SIP call sets up fine. For international calls, as soon as the user has finished dialling, OCS gives an N/U.Looking at the SIP messages, the main difference is that for ...

Hi,I have a doubt about the use of the "default-information originate" command in BGP.Imagine I have in a BGP AS. I don't receive default route from outside.So I configure a static route to go out of my AS (ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.1), then I ...

I respectively connected two routers with two ethernet port. one is primary and second is backup. However, after i shut down primary port. the backup mode of backup connection change to disabled instead of acting as backup... Could someone help me?R1...

Hi All,Below memory status alerts of are seen on our syslog server for Nexus 7K switch(Default VDC).  PLATFORM-2-MEMORY_ALERT_RECOVERED: Memory Status Alert : CRITICAL ALERT RECOVEREDPLATFORM-2-MEMORY_ALERT_RECOVERED: Memory Status Alert : MINOR ALER...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dears.I configurated dual ISP at router. as you see my configuration i have two subnet: 192.168.20.0 and 192.168.10.0i do that subnet at dynamic NAT.and they are backup at each other. all of them are perfect working. dynamci nat working perfectly....

Hello guys,I am about to redesign the core section of our data center, with all that stuff like Redundancy , Routing (mostly static ), Etherchanneling, Qtags etc. etc..  In other words all the things needed to get the whole Network efficient in throu...

rayborg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes