Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an LACP channel configured across 4 interfaces. Its working fine but it shows up are2      Po2(SD)         LACP2      Po2A(SU)        LACP      Gi3/1(P)       Gi3/9(P)       Gi3/17(P)                                 Gi3/25(P)Not a big deal but...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have here two Nexus7k chassis and I want to make use of the CFS feature. As far as I understood, it is using multicast for synchronising the configuration on both chassis. Both SUP management interfaces are connected to an old 3550 rackswitch an...

Dear NetPro Experts,I would really appriate if you could share the Best material details to start my journy as a beginner to expert level on the NEXUS.I dont want to start with the questions without trying hard on my own on the NEXUS.I would request ...

mukupatil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We hope someone is "shark" enough to assist us in this little quest.We use a setup containing of a windows RADIUS server, 200+ Cisco 877W supplicants and Windows7 / XP clients.The setup works but we have a seriously irritating issue when the rout...

ncs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue routing between vlans. I have vlan 1, and 2. I want to ping something on vlan 2, from vlan 1. I cannot ping from a computer on vlan 1 to a computer on vlan 2. I can ping each computer from the ASA 5505. I get an error on the ASA w...