Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'm about to deploy 2 Nexus 5000s. At this point, we're still in testing and I stumbled on following issue.The 2 Nexus 5000 will have some switches connected via VPC. At this point we have a switch connected to VPC, but the link to the seco...

Hi,    I'm installing a new 6506E switch and I want to use dual supervisor redundancy. I also have a spare sup 32 from another switch which i'm not using right now.I want to save some money. My question is Can I use one sup 720 as primary and the 2nd...

Good afernoon,I am trying to set up a local network with three SG-300-52 switches and my question is regarding inter vlan connections. My desired setup is as follows:L3IL2IL2But it appears as if the only way for the L2 switches to communicate with th...

Mrauch by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all I want to clarify some stuff about wan technologies ..WAN technologies as Frame relay , PPP , ATM , X25 are defined on first , second , third iso osi layers by which physical interface can use , which encapsulation type , what rate i need t...

I am trying to figure out the real difference between the following two commands:frame-relay map ip "IP Address" "DLCI"and frame-relay interface-dlci "DLCI"command, but get confused in their purpose.As far as I know is that the first command is used ...

Hi,One of our C4503 switches is having high cpu utilization around 70%. Upon further checks, the show cpu process indicates that  Cat4k Mgmt LoPri is using approx 50% of the process and the platform health is indicating that the “KxAclPathMan create/...

Hi,I'm trying to upgrade the IOS ver on a 3750G stack (2 switches), but the img on the switch is too old.The stack is running IOS c3750-i9-mz.121-19.EA1d.bin, and when I tried to upgrade to a newer version, I tried to go to IOS ver c3750-advipservice...

claudia.l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all! Well, I passed my CCNA Security last month! Yea, me! I'm starting to work on my CCNP or my CCNP Security...but work issue has popped up that has me once again, asking for help from this wonderful forum Not being TOO familiar with Stacking...

HI,I am trying to configure ISP failover using IP SLA tracking in Cisco 3900 router(C3900-SPE100/K9).I want to configure below commands:R1(config)# ip sla 1R1(config)# icmp-echo 2.2.2.2 source-interface FastEthernet0/0R1(config)# timeout 1000R1(confi...