cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

QoS on 2960 Lan Base Image

Hi,I would like to know, if I could configurate QoS using MLP (using acl to classify the traffic, using class-map and policy-map? Switch Model : WS-C2960G-48TC-Lflash:c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5/c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5.binCisco IOS Software, C296...

Cannot login to Enable mode of Switch

I can 't log in to the enable mode of switch as there is no enable password set .I get an error as " No enable password set " when I try logging in . The switch is at a remote location and I have no physical access to it . Is there any way I can log ...

vipinrajrc by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 IOS image upgrade

Hi,I don't have enough space on flash memory to copy new IOS into. Do I have to delete current IOS and copy new one, without rebooting?I'm going to upload the new IOS through LMS Software Distribution feature (see attached file).TNSWACCS02A2>sh versC...

Resolved! 3750-X Stacking

Hi,Currently i have the following settings :Switch#  Role    Mac Address     Priority    Version     State ----------------------------------------------------------1       Member  d0d0.fd60.4580     1         1               Ready               *2  ...

Resolved! Update IOS at boot on switches

Hi,Just wondering if there is an easer way to update 100+ 2960 switches, apart from pasting the commands in via console.They are not connected to any network and have the default config.They boot and look for a config.Lachlan

NRGYZ:ERROR:Database uninitialized

Anyone experienced this error, "NRGYZ:ERROR:Database uninitialized" in their log on a 6500 VSS switch? We are seeing these in a sh log, but they are not being exported to syslog. We have energywise completely disabled so it appears something went hay...

Linksys E1200 Wireless-N Router

hi all,i'm planning to buy this wireless router but i don't see the specs whether it's backward compatible with 802.11b/g. can anyone confirm if it works with b/g. any personal review/experience with this device? thanks in advance.http://homestore.ci...

First Time planing a network

Hello, i have to plan an realize a network for a school.they have ~ 180 Ports,  1 Serverroom and 2 Rooms for Switches. In the serverroom should be a siwtch which can route between the vlans and the server, gateway, .... the switches should be over fi...