Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a question about the output of "show proce cpu"Router#sh proc c CPU utilization for five seconds: 8%/3%; one minute: 3%; five minutes: 2%  1         128       193        663  0.00%  0.00%  0.00%   0 Chunk Manager       2        4400    ...

Ray Han by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My Cisco 6506 switch got rebooted with the message as below:%SPANTREE-5-EXTENDED_SYSID:Configured from memory by consoleSystem restarted...Can any one suggest the root cause. Logs attached.Thanks,

Hello,we have Catalysts 2960S for switching in our Wireless high capacity backbone network. As agregation switch we are using 3560x. I just need to know, if are these 2960S good solution for igmp snooping for whole IPTV stream. It put only a range fr...

Hi,I need support on understanding and configuring dhcp relay agent And forwarding. Lets say a bunch of TCP/IP devices required a dhcp ip where it is installed on a perticular server to run so. The server having dhcp pool where it provide the devices...

Hi Forumers'i would like to check out what's the difference between the naming convnetion for the 6500 IOS. I read the data sheet to support my POC deployment to support NCS v.1 the 6500 IOS need to upgrade to 12.2 (33) SXIIs it able to work if i usi...

I have a Cisco Aironet 1200 Series Access Point. It takes long time to boot up.After showing the warning banner message it takes long time before asking for username. Please suggest.The sh version is given below.Cisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1...

leninstcs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody How is everyone? A virtual is established between R1 and R3R1 and R3 both are connected via virtual link. R1 is configured to use Md5 on virtual link  while R3  is not.I am surprised to find the link stay up even when i reset the ospf pr...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking to cluster the aformentioned switches using the CLI.  All the documentation that I have found all speak to performing the cluster configuration using CMS.  I can only get to these switches via remote console so a GUI is out of the ...

Hi everybodyLet say  we have two routers as shown below:R1-----199.199.199.0--------R2R1 config:interface Serial0/0 ip address 199.199.199.1 255.255.255.0 ip ospf authentication message-digest ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 zee clock rate 2000000ou...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single 7010 chassis w/ 2 M132XP's and 2 M148GT's. I understand that a few more 7k's would be nice to complete a 3-tier design, but that wasn't possible. I also have 2 5k's and 12 2k's in the project. I have the VDC license and came up w/ the...

baracus11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes