Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have 8 switches (different models) configured in stack:Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------     1 28    WS-C3750G-24TS-1U  12.2(55)SE            C3750-IPSER...

Hello,What is the procedure to reset a 1941 router to factory defaults?Some background:I just recieved my1 1941 router. I connected it up to my Mac using USB. I got loged in using the cisco/cisco login and it said it will only work once and that I sh...

Resolved! 3750X Stack Issue

I have a customer that is having a problem with stacking 3750X's. They recently purchased a batch of 3750X's that could not be stacked with their original 3750X stack.The current working stack has a production month of December and was v.01. The new ...

shamg1974 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to secure a VLAN (33) from the rest of my network. Devices in VLAN 33 only needs to communicate with a particular server/site on the Internet. Currently I have the following 4 VLANs setup. Interface Vlan32description inside firewallip address ...

;Hi AllII have a Cisco 887W, The config commands I would normally use are not being accepted.I need assistance setting up the wireless onthe router.Is the a tool where I can check old version of IOS against a new version of IOS to see if the commands...

I've recently brought up a Nexus 4000 and to my suprise it is not behaving like a FEX.  I'm pretty sure sales mentioned that it would be able to be managed by my Nexus 5548 as if it were a 2148 FEX.  Is there an option for it to be either an autonomo...

A server is generating a multicast message to address 230.255.255.235.  A client is connected to the network through an access point.  The client is running an application that listens for the multicast message.   Will the access point support this p...

Dear respected , I need consult , we are going to implement DHCP snooping along withc DAI ( Dynamic Arp Inspection ) in our Network , my doubt is what will happen when the switch power turned off and truned on again>>> after reloading the DHCP bind...

Dears I did the DHCP configuration for my CISCO 2960 switch but the clients are still not able to get the IPs.Please see the configuration below.(config)#ip dhcp database cisco.com(config)#pool test(config-if)#client client-id vlan 500(config-if)#ip ...

Hello,We are facing a situation on our inter-sites network. The concerned sites are represented in the visio file attached into this email.For a brief description of the inter-sites connections (please refer to the schema attached) : 3 sites are conc...

cbouraoui by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes