Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a 6509 that booted up in SP rommon mode. I thought there might be a problem with the IOS so I upgraded to s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF16.bin on a flash card. The new IOS is visible and the boot initiates but fails. Below are ...

What will be the EIGRP metric that the Router B advertises to Router A for the networks 1.0.0.0( Loop back on Router B) and 10.0.0.0(B-C Faster ethernet connection)Krishna

I have a quick question on DHCP option 82. In Remote ID suboption, there is a Cisco proprietary 2 byte RID type and length that is added.Is there any other dhcp server other than cisco ios devices,which can be used to insert this Remote ID suboption....

ankugarg by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hI   expertsWE AHVE cISCO 2960 SWITCHES. this switch acts as a dhcp server for the hosts connected to it.provided mac based binding to the hosts, with enabled dhcp snooping and IP source guard per interface.'****i have a problem with single host coul...

Hi,i have an problem with my new Cisco 876 Router. I configured port forwarding to access internal network devices from the internet (dyndns adress). This works good from external but  with my old Fritzbox I was able to connect to this internal devic...

trockstr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Over the past year, I have been working on fixing my companies network, and have been struggling with what I believe is much worse performance than we should be getting.  I've been blaming this on our iSCSI SAN, an EMC AX4-5i, but after working with ...

Hi all, Please find attached my office setup.  Basically we are having a Multicast setup.  both  A and B offices are being connected with STM-4 (622 Mbps) with IGP as OSPF. As of now everything is working well with this setup and no complaint .Now si...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the nexus 7010 support virtual switching yet??  All of the posts I have found from about a year ago say that it is going to be supported, but there were no dates listed.     I heard the same thing from Cisco a while back, but haven't followed up...

I am looking to add a new 3750 Switcch to an existing stack shown belowSwitch   Ports Model             SW Version             SW Image------   ----- -----             ----------             ----------*   1   26     WS-C3750-24P       12.2(35)SE5    ...

yulem1968 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i know you can create a pacific user ie: uername ( username) password ( password) is there away to see a pacific priv exec password for that user? ie enable secret ( password) but for the pacific user?