Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i'm having trouble connecting to my 2514 router. I 'm using a serial to USB adaptor and software absolute telnnet to connect. when i connect i get OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. any help?

I have an ASA 5505 configured with internal network, a DMZ, and a VPN on seperate subnets.  The implicit rules allow my internal client computers to connect to the web servers on the DMZ IP, but I can not connect to the public NAT address from the in...

Hello.I have a cisco 881W. My ISP give me two subnet and gateway for them (Fa4 IP address in my configuration). There are three subnet in my company- two subnets within real IP addresses (a.a.a.x and b.b.b.x in my configuration below)- one subnet eit...

Hi,due to CTS bug, i need to upgrade Nexus 7010 from NX-OS 4.2(6) to 6.0(1) ... small jump :-)But i don't know what is the best way. I know that i need to do EPLD upgrade and make ISSU upgrade from 4.2(6) to 5.2(1), and 5.2(1) to 6.0(1)Can i do the 2...

I have the current setup...(warning... the hostnames and interface numbers in this explanation have been changed for simplicity puroposes )Switch A is connected Switch B via interface fa0/1.Switch B is connected to Switch A via interface fa0/1 also.B...

Hi folks,I'm looking for information about the newer 3750 Version2 boxes and Wake on LAN. One of my colleagues came to me today looking for an image that is supported on these boxes that also supports Wake on LAN. We had been running 12.2(46)SE on ou...