Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Rapid ping vrf

Hi all,Is there any possibility to do a rapid ping vrf in Cisco. I found the pramater repeat but is this a rapid ping ? if so what is the ping interval ? Can we change it ? For exemple in Juniper or Alcatel we can find the parameter "rapid" i can't f...

sassi-zied by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have 2 questions that i want to ask. First is that suppose in an internetwork we are running EIGRP as our routing protocol and some of the routers are running with AS 10 and some are running with AS 15. Now how will the routers from these 2 ASs ...

Resolved! NX 7000 routing

I am migrating backbone equipaments.Now, I have a 6509-E routing backbone and a NX 7000 as a swtich.Next step is exchange functions.NX 7000 routing backbone and 6509-E as a slave switch.Is it enough to set : ip route 0.0.0.0/0  XXXX,XXXX.XXXX.XXXXor ...

Hello All,I have a 3750g configured with 2 vlans, 35 and 65. Vlan 35 has a subnet of 192.168.35.x and Vlan 65 has a subnet of 192.168.65.x. I configured a trunk connection to a Sonicwall NSA 3500 using subinterfaces. One for vlan 35 and one for vlan ...

jdtcipher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to upgrade the IOS to the switch (WS-C3560G-48TS) from  "c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-46.SE.bin" to  "c3560-ipbasek9-mz.150-1.SE.bin", but the verification failed. Even  though the IOS file seems to be transferred successfully and it can be  ...

Hi everybody,We currently have a Nexus 5010 where some of our customers are connected. There is also a SAN server where all customers can connect to.Currently, all servers of all customers have a dedicated interface plugged into the Nexus 5010 in the...

Hi all.I have a problem with a Nexus 5k.I did a wrong configuratian and bacause of this the commit is in a fali status.The switch-profile status, show:Local information:----------------Status: Commit FailureError(s):Failed command(s):        interfac...

Hello Friends,I have a Cisco 6500 series switch with VS-C6509E-S720-10G ,I have two redundant supervisors between two chassis on the LAN with no add-on line cards I need to know if I can use the redundant supervisor 10 Gb uplinks to form a layer-2 Po...

Here is what i need.Servers at Vlan 6 must see servers at Vlan 2, 10, 11, 12. and and vica versaHow to write the correct commands.Here is my outputs:VLAN Name                                                Status    Ports---- ------------------------...

Hi All,Would it be safe to say that all ports connected to hosts should have STP disabled.For the main reasons that:1)      Every time a user turns off their PC spanning tree must be recalculated by all switches in that layer2 broadcast domain, this ...

rnbguy123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues working on my QOS between 4510 and 3550 switch connecting on layer 3 through a service provider.I have class maps and policy map setup on both sides and then policy map attached to interfaces however i dont see any traffic matching...