Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWhen the source of your span is (for example) a multi-gig port-channel, how do you send this to your destination if you are not able to configure a port-channel for a destination?For example, if you have 4 ports that comprise the source port-channe...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to configure ipsla such that cisco sends 2 pings packets before it marks the sla down?thx,Shelley

I just installed a new switch in a new area on our main campus. I've cabled 2 uplinks for redundancy to both our cores. Yesterday, when I installed them, g0/1 went green and lit up. I couldn't get g0/2 to go green. Today, I pulled the fiber out of th...

hello, I have a problem:1. How do I correctly configure two CISCO 3750 switches without cross-stack link with PAgP and LACP.2. How do I configure HP APA for connecting two servers with HP-UX 11i v3 to the two CISCO 3750 switches.- One server has 4 NI...

At our sites we have anywhere from a single switch to 5 switches depending on the size of the site. When there is a power loss, the switches will stay powered until the UPS at eac site runs out of charge. Is it bad for the power supply on a switch or...

Hi,I've just been testing QOS on 3560 with version 15.0(1) and it seems the the default qos trust behavior on access ports has changed. By default the trust state of a port is not to trust anything, however rather than rewriting the DSCP value of the...

Dear Expert,Attached please find the proposal network design and config file for the server migration to new catalyst switch 4506. It would achieve following goal. Grateful if you see any issue on it. 1. the ip and ipx routing are enabled on router 2...

Hello Everyone,Need Help.. I have a faulty cisco catalyst  2950 for my companys LAN. When turned ON all the 24 ports in switch flashes orange coutinusuly non stop. I can telnet into it via Hyperterminal only.How can i fix it so it can be used again. ...

Hi experts,I am confused between two statement:2102:  Ignores break.while reading through password recovery mechanism and said that Power on router againpress break key.How come it accepts break if config-register is 2102.May be it very easy to under...

Hi,My topology is like this :FAI1 --- Router1 (fa1/0) ---------- Switch1                     |                                        |   (fa2/0) iBGP (fa2/0)                         |                     |                                        |FAI...

jquintard by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we had some problems with 3560G-48PS-S switches and PoE for our phones. IOS is 12.2(50)SE3.There were some problems after power outage. The switches didn't reboot because we have two eletric circuits.But after the problems we had no PoE on all ...

Hi all,       I have cisco catalyst 2960S switch. In this switch I have created the vlan 10 with member ports Gig 1/0/1, Gig 1/0/2 and Gig 1/0/3. What I want to configure is as follows.- If any one of the port of this vlan 10 is turned down, then I w...

- Here is my drawing board.  As you can see that there are two routers connected to a switch port "0/11 and "0/12"- There is a VPN setup to the VPN concentrator that works fine.- I'm tracking interface "fa4" on the routers so if I shut down port 0/11...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes