Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have  tried to format my flash to install new IOS by using this command myrouter#format flash:  thenI don,t know what is happen when I restart my router the out put is as the following €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€...

ahmad-emad by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are facing issue with one of the module installed on cico 4506 swicth. All of a sudden cisco phones connected to that module went down and the messages logged on the console.C4K_CHASSIS-5-POERESTARTED: Poe restarted on slot 5 (count=1)2w3d: %C4...

Hi ,I was trying to upload image to sup x4516 V10G from Rommon using the management port but did not succeed. The steps which I did as mentioned below:Set interface fa1 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0Boot tftp://10.1.1.2/imagename.binI got the tftp request on...

Hi,Does anyone know how to block unmanaged switch? I mean, if someone plug the unmanaged switch (dlink, etc) to cisco switch, the port on cisco switch automatically become errdisable.i've configured bpduguard, but it didnt help.Thanks,Cornelius

Hi all,We recently made a 3750x a cluster commander and this ACL was created by default.Extended IP access list CMP-NAT-ACL    10 Dynamic Cluster-HSRP deny   ip any any    20 Dynamic Cluster-NAT permit ip any any    20 permit ip host 10.x.x.x any    ...

Hi All,We are seing frames being dropped on some interfaces on our LAN, these interfaces are dropping jumbo frames.What my question is, is there any issue with just increasing the MTU to allow jumbo frames on the LAN?Its our LAN so there is no busine...

rnbguy123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found two line cards with this description installed in a Catalyst WS-4507R with Sup II+ (WS-X4013+):WS-X4306 : 1000Base X (GBIC)WS-X4306-GB: 1000Base X (GBIC)Whats the difference between these modules? I cannot find information about part num...

p-miranda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card