Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have two switces at the site one is 4507 and another one is 3560 switch.4507 is configured as a core switch and 3560 switch configured as a access switch and vla 160 is a layer 3 vlan configured on both the switch and which providing connectivit...

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can somebody say me that numbers 3281, 3068 are fine for the port 3/1 Error RX? sh topStart Time:     Oct 04 2011 10:41:18End Time:       Oct 04 2011 10:41:49Port  Band- Uti Bytes                Pkts       Bcst       Mcst       Error Over      wi...

Hi,I am going to use Supervisor 720 on 6506. Two things I wan to make sure can Sup720 handle the BGP table.and I am goint to use WS-X6516A-GBIC for one Gig fiber link. Kindly suggest me any alternative module if this one is not suitable and also expl...

hi,I am configuring a port on a 2960 to use dot1p.  I am using the command "switchport voice vlan dot1p".  The switch seems to tak this command, but it doesn't show up in the running config.  How can I confirm that dot1p is enabled?thanks!Switch(conf...

dhalevi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, we currently have two identical 6509 core switches working as a pair, the specification is as follows:Cisco 6509 chassis2 x Supervisor II w/MSFC2Hybrid mode, IOS on MSFC and CatOS on SupervisorIIXXXXCS01 (enable) sh module Mod Slot Ports M...

Hi All,I've been involved in the design of WAN's for some time now with the demarcation as the Ethernet of the customers edge device.However, I am now involved in a project where I need to be aware of the LAN in terms of design from the ground up for...

HI Experts ,I am having a nexus 7k swich which need to be configured for tacacs Currently i have cisco routers and switches configured to use the tacacs with the below commands aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login method group tacacs+ localaaa aut...

Hello guys,I have some trouble with my lan regarding I think QoS.Problem descriptionAll the  IP phone audio is degrading,they are connected to a C2960.TroubleshootingI Check the interface but I dont see any drop: Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops...

I currently have two 3560 L3 switches running HSRP and etherchannel between them. These core switches are configured with separate vlans for different traffic such as (iscsi,nfs,vmnet,network,server) and all nodes are plugged in to the core. Since th...