Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, got a faulty router 2821 with etherswitch module (NME-16ES-1G-P) which I transferred into my 2811 router. The module has no error however the switch module doesn't give any power to our 3 APs (which are getting its power to this module). But it w...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm in need of some help with policy roiting. I have a learning task I need some help with. At this time I need help with the bonus section.ThanksMy Task:OSPF•1. Configure OSPF between routers R...

Hello,How do i calculate available memory on a cisco router.  I have did show memory but their is too much information.  I also did sh version and i can see that there is 256MB on the router.  How do i find out how much is in use and how much is avai...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 891 and I although I may never use it, I want to install and at least check out the SDM. When I go to http://router/ all I get is:Cisco SystemsAccessing Cisco 891 "SR891"Show diagnostic log - display the diagnostic log.Monitor the rout...

mark by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2851 router attached to 3750 on a l3 interconnect.The switch sees the router with a "sh cdp neighbor" butwhen you can not see the MAC address on the port the router is connected to.Not sure why?

Quick suggestionI have L3 switch cisco 3750i have configured two vlans assigned ports to it. when i connected PCs to two ports of different VLAN , lets say PC1 in vlan 30 i can ping to different vlan ip gateway i.e 10.10.17.1 but couldnt ping  to the...

Resolved! stp configuration

Hello All,We have a new network with only a 6509 switch and a router/firewall. the switch will have direct connection for users and maybe servers. In this case where there is no other access switch so far, how should the stp configuration look like o...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if OSPF is supported in the following software release?c3560-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEB4.binI need to upgrade several 3560's in order to unlock the OSPF function. My current versions are listed below if anyone has any suggestions:2 - c...