Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

A candidate recently completed this test and here are his answers...what do you think 1) When a user sitting at a workstation enters a URL into their web browser, what is happening behind the scenes, from a network perspective? Describe in as much de...

Hello, I am in the process of implementing GLBP on a large Campus LAN.I understand the protocol uses multicast to communicate between peers.The Network topology is a standard three tier architecture and the GLBP implementation is to provide resilienc...

robward by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry,if this question looks little naive...I just want to know how we  can OID of some objects,or all the OIDs corresponding to particular  mib..Let say we want to find OID of lldpXMedLocHardwareRev in  LLDP-MED-MIB...Thanks

ankugarg by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,When I tried to copy IOS from one of the server I get below error%Error opening ftp://x.x.x.x/cisco/122/c7600-fpd-pkg.122-33.SRE4.pkg(Protocol error)I run debug and getting nothing. (Only single below line)------------------------------...

Hi All,I'm trying to understand exactly how router performance and sizing routers correctly works. Jon helped me in my last questions but now I've got a follow up query and I'm hoping someone can explain it to me.I've been looking at performance figu...

twhittle1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi out thereI am trying to get a vpc betweeen 2 sets of nexus running 5.0.(3)N2(1)up and run - but I cannot get the peerlink up - my config is pretty simple:!Command: show running-config vpc!Time: Sat Oct  8 21:18:41 2011version 5.0(3)N2(1)feature vp...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have documentation on all the fields in an elam capture?I am troubleshooting a very wierd vPC problem and I am getting drop_oth. I notice my di field has 11a0 or 11a1. On a successful packet my di field is a38 or a39.The di and associat...

Brian M by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forumers'I booting up a C65606-E chassis, i would like to ask about some IOS command how i can retrieve all the serial number of every component install on the boxi know "show idprom " can show the serial number on the FRU unit. But how can i chec...

Hi Friends,I am getting output drops on disabled port after IOS image upgradation to c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin. We are using this crypto image on all switches.We are not getting errors. This is surprising to see output drops on these port. Pl...

May be asking for the impossible here.  We have a 1760 router that went out to one of our branches with telnet and ssh disabled (we usually disable telnet and enable ssh, unfortunately, this time ssh was not enabled).  We are able to ping it remotely...

gshamlian by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card