Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an existing 3750 enhanced image router in one building; it is conneted to serveral 3750 edge switches. We are adding a 3560 enhanced router in another building; it is connect to one 2960 edge switch. There will be 1 fibre connection between t...

agrabka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allwe have 3 Cisco SMB SGE2010P 48 port Gigabyte switch and another 1 Cisco WS-C3750G-PS-S Switch and the Cisco 3750G is the Root Switch and Core too.but when i create vlan's in the 3750G switch and i have configured 2 ports of the switch port a...

Hi All,I have cisco 6513 and cisco 7609. I want ro resolve both my router and switch's hostname when I ping them.For eg: If I ping the IP address of my router, instead of replying from its IP, router must reply through its hostname.Hos is it possible...

rite2anil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My name is La Marr     I am having trouble configuring an ip address on a 1841 cisco router in fa0/1.  All my devices are talking to one another, but I cannot ping the entire network because I cannot assign the ip address to fa0/1 on the route...

Hi,I am planning to design the network for video traffic movement . attached digaram designed for in this regard. could you please check and notify me if i am on the right track .Thanks in adavnce Any help is much appreciatedThanks

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,CPU utilization of Switch found as 90-95 % after converting switch from CAT OS to IOS...PLs find details below..*************************************************************************************************IOS :s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-vz.12...

Hi All,There is a request from one of our customers to convert CatOS to Cisco IOS System Software which runs on Catalyst 6500 Series Switch. In order to run the latest IOS it is required to upgrade DRAM (128MB to 256MB).  Switch hardware and software...

Does anyone know if rate limiting will work on a 2924XL?  The switch is running IOS 12.0 (5).  If anyone happens to know whether or not this can be done, can you please provide the command?Thanks!! KJ

Recently I've been creating redundancy to switches that our servers connect  to. I've been creating a redundant link by connecting them to our secondary root switch. One 6509 is the primary for all VLANs. That will change soon, hopefully.I've been co...

I have a WRT54GH connected to my main computer and cable/modem, and it cascades into a WRT54G LAN-LAN via Ethernet Cable.  Both work fine, and each has a different name and IP address.  They are placed in different parts of the house.When I configure...